The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and
599417445.jpg

Servo is a excellent upgrade!

Servo is a excellent upgrade!
Ecopower (Amain brand) also has a 640T, with insane torque that is supposed to fit, but the 827 is the best cheaper option I think, with better specs than the Emax and the Powerhobby 13MG. So I am going to give it a shot.

I have the 13MG in our C10. It's better than stock, and a direct bolt-in, but I haven't tried it with the bigger tires I am installing on the C10.

Out of all the different colors, I like blue the best. That's why I went with a blue theme on this one. It's definitely gonna look sweet.
The pic of the body I posted isn't actually the body I bought because the actual body is in a traxxas shipping bag.
This body shows body post holes.

I guess I bought a fire team. Seeing horizon charged my account this morning and sent me a tracking number. Forgot I ordered it.
I hate forgetting like that...:p The coolest stuff comes around when you forget.

Would have been cooler if no one told me. Lol. I would have been confused as f when opened that box.

I guess I bought a fire team. Seeing horizon charged my account this morning and sent me a tracking number. Forgot I ordered it.
I'm like this in a smaller scale. I would order stuff from China, off eBay or AliExpress. It would many times take over a month to get here, and I would often time forget about it.
When it arrives, it's like a total surprise! 😂

Your in good company, I get packages and Mrs. Doom wil ask what I ordered, I will tell her I have no clue, lets open it and find out, then when I open it, it's like, oh yeah, I forgot I ordered that. She keeps asking me how I can't remember what I ordered. I figure a couple more years and everything I did before lunch will be a surprise! 🤣

20220204_202230.jpg

Got some more chemical guys products to help clean up my M3 and some titanium driveshafts from wfo to fix my xmaxx!