The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another FVT 6A BEC for the stampede. The Hobbywing 5A wouldn't even let my servo turn the tires without resetting the receiver when they were off the ground. However, didn't help my range much. Moved my antenna to hope that helps.

Got a jato e-conversion motor mount from someone in Greece on ebay. Comes with the mount and a battery/receiver/esc tray. Not sure how long that will take to get here.

New backpack from revzilla.com so I can haul my laptop and other crap to work and my motorcycle license. I finally took the class and immediately went to the DMV to get license. I then proceeded to put 50 miles on my bike.

Installing the e-conversion mount in my jato and upon looking in the transmission, found that the gears look like confetti. One of the two speed pins broke out and apparently had it's way with all the gears in there. Explains that really gritty feel I had. lol

New diff for my jato.
Single speed conversion for my jato.
20T pinion for the conversion as the 17T pinion won't mesh right, motor too close to the trans case.
New action cam, AKASO EK7000. Just went with a <$100 one. It's really for RC vids as my phone was overheating on me and shutting down last weekend. Figured having my $500+ phone get baked repeatedly wasn't a great idea. The vids I looked at on youtube were pretty good. Will see how that does soon.

Forgot to post yesterday. An 8" AR500 gong target, 20rds of Remington UMC 120gr hollowpoints in .300AAC blackout, a thermocell and refills, and dinner at The Shell House in Savannah GA.

A brand new Dewalt brushless hand grinder ,in which I can't live with out ,its like not having toilet paper to me!

Its a necessity ,yea!....:celebrate:

A brand new Dewalt brushless hand grinder ,in which I can't live with out ,its like not having toilet paper to me!

Its a necessity ,yea!....:celebrate:
I feel that way about my dremel.

Bought a new mouse for my desktop. Old one started right clicking when clicking the left button. Odd how used to something you get. The new one feels so foreign.

A replacement S-7 Edge. The original had it's battery swell. Also picked up some more of the vacuum insulated mugs.