The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 14.00-24 radial grader tire (Mitchell snow plus), now I'm out $2,000. These damned tires used to be cheaper, by about 3-4 hundred dollars.

I hate smashed up culverts that you can't see in the snow, I'm lucky I only cut one.

Buddy of mine got me a YHM diamond free float tube for my AR for my birthday, so that sent me on a gun goodies binge with the birthday cash. :D

For the AR

No M.A.R. AR15 upper and lower vise block combo
PRI barrel nut wrench
YHM forearm end cap
Larue tactical HandStop and IndexClip Combo

For the 930

Or3gun marine spacer tube, comp recoil spring plunger and comp forearm retainer.
Nordic components +2 mag extension and clamp

A little late but I bought a Redcat Rampage XT 1/5th Gas Monster Truck

Haven't bought this stuff yet since my ebay cart isnt working at the moment BUT once it does I will have bought....

Hot Cams stage 2 cam
Timing chain
13.5:1 JE piston.

nVidia shield controller for my K-1 Tablet, a K-Carafe filter adapter (to use your own ground coffee) and some more sleep-shorts.

And now you need to get the 8TB drives for it to "upgrade" the 4TB drives you just bought, @WoodiE. lol

Picked up a new Epson Work Force 3640 to replace the old Color laser that bit the dust. I wanted the Mega-Tank version, but just couldn't bring myself to spend 5X the money.

And now you need to get the 8TB drives for it to "upgrade" the 4TB drives you just bought, @WoodiE. lol
Heck have you seen the prices on those new 8TB drives? They're even more expensive when you buy them as "NAS" drives! Right now I have a DS412+ NAS with 4TB total usable space and with the new equipment coming in that's going to add another 6TB. I think I'll be fine.

Though I really am thinking about those Samsung EVO's I posted in the Deals forum today. :p

$220 a couple days ago for a new battery for my 300c. When did lead acid batteries get so expensive?!?!

Today-
$600 worth of stuff for my old car (now wifes car) to get rid of a clunking noise. Well, $400 for that issue, $200 for new serp belt and tensioner.
$130 for hepa filters replacements in the house
$136 for under sink water filter cartridges

Today was an expensive day to take off from work. lol

Nice
I bought a new serpentine belt and tensioner for my Yota, apparently the 2007 Tundra 5.7 liter had a problem with the tensioner putting pressure on the belt at an angle. Did it last week and yeah no more squeak it was usually only when it was below 45 degrees it would squeak.

The Mist Directors cut on VUDU all black and white great movie.

A hitch and wiring plug for my wife's Jeep so she can pull the boat when we go camping