The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refurbished Dell laptop for my mom.

Mc Rib meal with an extra Mc Rib for a dollar 20 piece chicken mc nugget and 2 mc doubles. my wife and I share the fries and drink a rib a piece, split the mc nugget and each get a mc double for snack later tonight..

Vape stuff... and more vape stuff. New 100W adjustable box mod, then found out it was too powerful to run the coils I use since I don't use high wattage stuff. I bought the stupid box because it held 2 18650 LiNi batts which gave me a ton of burn time (many days worth vs 3/4 of a day), but it only goes down to 5 watts, which is right on the edge of where my 2.2ohm coils can handle safely before cooking. Then bought a dual coil tank to find it's too small and I ran out of juice half way through the day at work... now a new tank from ebay is on it's way and some 4 ohm coils so I can create my own 2ohm dual to see how that does.

Keurig 2.0 K460 Coffee maker. Got tired of refilling my older one after every three cups of coffee. I also picked up a thermal carafe and a My K-Cup reusable filter.

Vape stuff... and more vape stuff. New 100W adjustable box mod, then found out it was too powerful to run the coils I use since I don't use high wattage stuff. I bought the stupid box because it held 2 18650 LiNi batts which gave me a ton of burn time (many days worth vs 3/4 of a day), but it only goes down to 5 watts, which is right on the edge of where my 2.2ohm coils can handle safely before cooking. Then bought a dual coil tank to find it's too small and I ran out of juice half way through the day at work... now a new tank from ebay is on it's way and some 4 ohm coils so I can create my own 2ohm dual to see how that does.
Seems so much easier to smoke a pack from the local deli.

New laserjet. Old laserjet is 2 or 3 months old and the ethernet port never worked. Got annoying resetting up the printer on my wife's laptop to connect to the shared printer on my main PC.

New laserjet is wifi and hardline. And both work.

Fantastic product Lloyd, they've saved the rads on the DRZ a few times now.

Got them mounted up. Radiators were alittle tweaked from a wreck I had last summer but they sure tie things together nicely. I dig how they are visible but not too visible.

20160117_115922.jpg

Bought some blue radiator hoses, a 3.5 "y" splitter and a canon printer and ink...

Filled up the motorcycle. That's about it. Took a ride with these crotch rockets today and they were surprised that the bagger could keep up with them. Went to a closed section of road and rode my buddy's z1000 (the red bike in the pic) up to 165. Made me miss riding sport bikes for a little while.

E732D6D1-AADC-42CA-A0BB-AD2E85A690D1_zps9beqgsbj.jpg

Most fun you can have for several hours and $5 worth of gas. Lol

That's just a small week day crew. Last Sunday ride we had there were over 30 bikes. I'm one of the only cruisers.