The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, congrats Rolex that thing would be fun I'm sure.

Yeah, I'm really pumped! This one has a lot of the bells and whistles that the others don't and it can be converted with add-ons to full CNC controls.
I just hope it can handle a buffing wheel. :rolleyes:
For the first year I probably won't want to use it, I'll only be oiling and waxing it.

Picked up National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on BluRay. Go, go Cousin Eddy!

12 small pails of cookie dough (2.77L) assorted flavors...I guess. I bought them at my community's administration building, trying to support the local girls hockey team. I'll admit it I got honey potted, they're dry land trainer is really cute. Now I have more cookies than I know what to do with.

Tops SXB-10 Skullcrusher

Swapping the sealed beams on my sons Jeep to replaceable H4 bulbs, new housings and headlight wiring harness with Philips extra vision bulbs. It made a huge difference!
aaaaaaaddf_zpsmznqeag2.jpg

Picked up Destiny for the Xbone yesterday, it's been updating ever since. :rolleyes: I might actually get to play it before going out of town this weekend to do my Christmas shopping.
Remember the 'good old days" when you could take a game and play it as soon as you got it home?

Remember the 'good old days" when you could take a game and play it as soon as you got it home?

Yep, I was actually tempted to take the Xbone back the first night I had it because I was so frustrated with it. Took four hours to update the console, then the controller, then install my first game and update it before I could do anything. Next gen my a$$. But hey, the games are really pretty though. :D

I guess I am the only smart one I bought nothing and saved my money.

Pair of diamond earrings for the wife
Bunch of clothes for both leeches (kids)

Trying to be a little healthier so I'm switching from energy drinks to coffee. I picked up a Keurig and some Death Wish Coffee (regular and their Valhalla Java).