The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you I haven't attempted to bow hunt in a very long time, I gave my original bow to a buddy for helping me move from Miss. to Ga. I bought this one a couple of years ago and finally made it to the woods, was very happy with it. I have killed many deer using guns but this one definately put a smile on my face.

Yes my daughter is now very fluent in the other language daddy speaks.

Gaming keyboard
7 button mouse
ASRock motherboard
RipJaws Memory
Western Digital 1tb hdd
i5 4460
Insignia 520w power supply
Alienware case
gtx960

I have killed many deer using guns but this one definately put a smile on my face.

A good ethical bow kill is not easy to do! You need the perfect set up, no sent, hope the wind doesn't swirl, hope it doesn't see/hear you draw, hope it doesn't jump string, it's a very satisfying feeling. I haven't bow hunted in 8-10 years and I miss it. I gave my bow to a young guy that was working on my house when it was being built but I'm getting the itch for another one.

It was a clean quick kill deer didn't run dropped it where I shot that put the biggest smile on my face, I can't stand to see one suffer. I want to go again but have to wait until Thursday stupid work. I got away from hunting all together for several years nowhere to go, when I moved back to Va. it opened up the family land again. Started with the gun then the itch came for a bit more of a challenge and so it goes.

All I bought today was an xray and tests for our cat. $300 for them to tell us we have to wait for test results that will probably be inconclusive. He has a mass in his belly the size of a tennis ball. He's a 20lb cat, so we didn't notice until recently. Will probably have to open him up to see if it's something they can take out or if that's all she wrote. Our other cat ("my" cat) passed earlier this year. 15yrs old. We got another so this one wouldn't be lonely (and so we could move on a bit easier), so now we have a 5 month old kitten and a 6 year old cat that we may have to put down.

Klipsch X4i Reference earbuds for riding and another 2-months of SiriusXM service.

Cat surgery to remove tumor and one kidney. $1200. Now waiting for pathology to see if tumor was benign or not.
Also, RRP revo trans gears... twice. First seller cancelled because they didn't have them in stock, waited 3 days to cancel so now no revo for the weekend. Jerks.

Poor cat! I hope that it's just benign. Me and the wife got 4 and a dog, and countless strays that we feed around the neighborhood. I hate to see them in pain. Personally I prefer animals over most people nowadays.

I finished up Christmas shopping for mine and my wifes side of the family, now I just have to start for my wife. So I'm off too Amazon.ca.

New stand alone ice maker, a fridge and 2 new deep freezers. I burned up my in fridge ice maker and have been battling A&E service for 2 months had a Lowes warranty with the fridge. Lowes contacted me yesterday to buy back my 2 year old fridge for what I paid for it, I was like cool. So the wife went to looking and found the ice maker so we bought a freezerless fridge and the ice maker we got a small deep freeze for household items and a big deep freeze for the meat.

I got a small counter-top icemaker several months back, @griff7373, and other than forgetting to add water on occasion it works great.

we looked at some of those but opted for one that takes a waterline, just going to use the one that we had hooked up to the fridge.

I bought an Echo ES-250 today then returned it about an hour later. Was just to small and we have far to many trees for it to keep up.

Xbox one extra remote and rechargeable battery packs. Titanfall, COD advanced warfare, the new metal gear solid the phantom pain. Pre ordered new COD and fallout.

Got "Married With Children" The Complete Series on DVD.

Best Buy had it for $24.99 and I had $5 in rewards coupons, so I got it for less than $20+Tax...

Xbox one extra remote and rechargeable battery packs. Titanfall, COD advanced warfare, the new metal gear solid the phantom pain. Pre ordered new COD and fallout.

Nice! Phantom pain is a hard game to stop playing, almost everything you do uncovers more of the story of MG, if you haven't you should play "ground zeros". I also preordered the new fallout, well one for me, and one for my brother, sort of a belated birthday gift.

Pre ordered fallout, BO3 and tomb raider.

Pre ordered an Xbox one 1TB Fallout 4 console bundle and Halo 5