The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH, I always thought it pretty retarded that bikers did that anyway. Just asking to kill themselves or someone else. Or at the very least, damage cars.
We have a ton of those idiots here too. I'd love to have a bike one day but it's going to be a cruiser and loud, one because I love the sound and two I want to be heard. It can already be hard to see a motorcycle why make it harder by riding the quietest bike on road?!

I'm showing this to my wife, I say this all the time but she says I need to learn to be nicer lol

If she doesn't believe, tell her to look at insurance rates around here.

The reason I like this forum is because on most other forum's "TBH, I always thought it pretty retarded that bikers did that anyway. Just asking to kill themselves or someone else. Or at the very least, damage cars."
Would of caused a massive argument, not that it should, but to see you guys have a friendly conversation about it makes me realise how good this forum is...

You are talking to someone who works a lot of fatal crashes. Sometimes involving bikes. Usually the bikes fault.

Here's one that both the car driver and the bike rider are responsible:

I picked up mad max and the new avengers on bluray a few weeks ago. Mad Max was pretty cool to watch. We really liked Age of Ultron.

The effects of mad max was cool. Everything else was dumb IMO.

I'm really enjoying James Spader as Ultron. He does Tony Stark quips almost as well as Robert Downey, Jr.

The effect is an effect whether real or fake. I never said it was computer generated. To restate, the movie visually looked cool but everything else was dumb.

The effect is an effect whether real or fake. I never said it was computer generated. To restate, the movie visually looked cool but everything else was dumb.
I was only bringing up an interesting fact :)
I haven't seen the film personally but to know that the effects were done in real life was pretty cool :)

Some Nu Skin and gauze, killed my first deer with a bow and apparently it and my knife got the last laugh. So begins another wonderful deer season, I usually nick my finger every season but this was my worst one yet. :cry:

I wouldn't have been quite as aggravated if it had been the broad head that got me but my wonderful Gerber sliced deep and quick. My 6 year old daughter was watching me and of course was my distraction as we talked about hot to properly clean a deer. She was funny going mommy I need some paper towels now daddy has sliced his finger open. She probably learned some new words along with the cleaning the deer education she was getting. I did marry a nurse for a reason she keeps me stitched up. :thumbs-up:

I wouldn't have been quite as aggravated if it had been the broad head that got me but my wonderful Gerber sliced deep and quick. My 6 year old daughter was watching me and of course was my distraction as we talked about hot to properly clean a deer. She was funny going mommy I need some paper towels now daddy has sliced his finger open. She probably learned some new words along with the cleaning the deer education she was getting. I did marry a nurse for a reason she keeps me stitched up. :thumbs-up:
Sounds fun.