The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invited my buddy Jack Daniel to go with me campin and keep me warm, golly what a gentleman :hehe:
e5abaryj.jpg

Invited my buddy Jack Daniel to go with me campin and keep me warm, golly what a gentleman :hehe:
e5abaryj.jpg

Now, that's a real friend! One who will never let you down ;)
Also, sweet looking Savvy Flux, MShark!

Last edited:
He will let me fall down, every time unless I cut him off haha!

Finally did it, ordered a ERCM end bleed to pair with the LRP .32 in the LST.

NX 250 service manual.

Some proline MTR foams, 2 wings, some linkage sliders, some AE MGT brake parts to go onto my Maxx Trany's!

1050 rds of .22lr. Well... since you can only order one box per person per day from cabelas, I bought 525 rds and my wife got 525 rds. Total shipped was $31 per box of 525.

A gallon of nitro fuel, a wheelie bar and RPM a-arms for my Savage. Tempted to order an ERCM pipe for it too, lol.

$2000 worth of vinyl siding.
We have old press board siding and were having it painted, contractor showed up this morning and showed his worker how to do it then left. Well I later in day contractorcame back and saw that the worker sprayed to much paint off and screwed it up big time. The wood press board is essentially destroyed. So the house is getting sided for the cost of materials only. This is 1500 sq ft house I'm saving close to $10000.

Axial Aluminum Hubs and Knuckles for the SCX-10/JK Project.

1050 rds of .22lr. Well... since you can only order one box per person per day from cabelas, I bought 525 rds and my wife got 525 rds. Total shipped was $31 per box of 525.

Please give me the SKU # I went to bass pro and bought 100 rounds yesterday and so did my wife. Looking to get more.

Please give me the SKU # I went to bass pro and bought 100 rounds yesterday and so did my wife. Looking to get more.

I received mine today. They sold out about 5 minutes after i clicked checkout. The SKU was IK - 212176 but it doesn't work anymore.

Got lucky at the local Walmart with 3 boxes of 100 CCI .22 lr bullets. Alpine that was a good score! Even if you're on the notify list you have to almost be on line when you get the notice, they sell out quick.

I received mine today. They sold out about 5 minutes after i clicked checkout. The SKU was IK - 212176 but it doesn't work anymore.

lucky it has been a battle round here I can get .45 ACP pretty easy but the .22LR has been hard to get, bass pro has the limit of 2 per person

Box of 30.30
Six Pack sam summer
19×29 tarp
A 3 way
Eletrical parts cleaner
Gasoline,87 octane for the truck and 6 gallons ethanol free 91 for the outboard

Still no rc stuff[emoji26]

Back