The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i decided that it was time i get something cheaper on gas than my pick-up truck ...so i got myself a new baby ...a 2013 VW jetta ...its just the normal 2.0l gas engine ..the diesel one was a bit to much $$$$ for me ..it is a fun little car to drive ..and pretty roomy as well ..i find they are very well built :D

2013-05-13_18-10-57_369_zps727cc004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pair of turnigy 50-100c 5000mah lipos for my new truck.

Nice car btw, those are good on gas and good cars, buddy has one.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I need something easier on gas lol. I've had all trucks last 10 years or so and I always get a V8 lol. I love big trucks but it ain't cheap.

A tiger direct drive for my LRP Z.28R. Also received the retainer clips i was waiting on to finish building my picco. Now she is all back together and gonna finish breakin tomorrow.

I need something easier on gas lol. I've had all trucks last 10 years or so and I always get a V8 lol. I love big trucks but it ain't cheap.

Try buying diesel and then see how much you spend in fuel! At least right now diesel is cheaper than gas.

Sent from my XT907

Went and looked at a "sweet ride", I should be able to grab it tomorrow, I really need a second vehicle and the price is right on this one.

Try buying diesel and then see how much you spend in fuel! At least right now diesel is cheaper than gas.

Sent from my XT907

Gas is 3.89 where I am and 4.40 up in chicago

Offer got accepted on the house, hopefully signing the purchase agreement tomorrow!!
3bed, 2 bath on 3/4 acre with a small pond in backyard. Bucks up to wood line.

Congrats Alpine, good sized house 100% better than an apartment.

Yea gonna stay in here. Got too many ties here to leave for a while. It's in a small neighborhood quiet and full of quiet and older people.

I have some other descriptive words for you, Alpine.

I think that's just great, it's incredible, it's amazing, it's spectacular. It's also super cool!

Back