The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I have/had an iPad 3. My 9 year old casually commandeered it and I had to turn off all the cloud stuff because my iphone started filling up with pretty princess and dolphin games. Lol. I've been thinking about a windows tablet so do a review when you get it!

I'm installing updates now, being as it's running Windows, it had a few.

Better to have patches than have vulnerabilities and do nothing about it (Yeah, Apple's OSX and iOS flaws are now somewhat fixed).

It's with any e-device nowadays, you have to update as soon as you take it out of the box, this one had 37 updates available. It'll take some time to get familiar with it though, it's my first experience with Windows 8.

Stinger came in today and got it installed.

B066659C-BE22-4954-8C69-FAC0024936D4_zpswgadxiyf.jpg

really trying to figure out what mechanical mod I want. Anyone have any experience? If anyone uses one let me know how you like it!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Stinger came in today and got it installed.

B066659C-BE22-4954-8C69-FAC0024936D4_zpswgadxiyf.jpg

Wow!!!!

A Windows 7 recovery disk for my laptop.

EDIT: I also pulled the trigger on a 2-speed transmission and its servo for the SCX-10/JK project and a wireless winch controller for the same truck.

Last edited:
Picked up a GrOpener.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Logitech G-500s mouse to replace an earlier version that finally died after several years' abuse and use.

That was what I used the gift certificate for. It's been on my wish list or a while.

Ordered some TCS XL tvp's for my Savage Flux, and the esc plate. Now the waiting game starts.

2 more to add to the collection, plus a rat rod lid, 2 lipos, tools, and I can't remember what else..........
1394041897_zps3ba5b370.jpg

Back