The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than yard work I guess.

Better than yard work I guess.

Are you kidding me? I love yard work, in fact I was just changing the oil in my mower this evening getting it ready for the year. My zero turn mower rocks!

@WoodiE touche. Guess if I did it Tim Taylor style too Id like it better :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
1/4 flat bar and 1/8 flat bar, some stainless steel hardware, and some led strips. Had to make a new license plate holder after ripping the factory one off on a tree out on the trails. Relocated to the center of the spare.

Today I got my brand new tnx 5.2r in the gold edition.
Profile pic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365403263.133439.jpg
Better pic

Thats a cool looking rig for sure, congrats @Nitrosan78

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought some Nike Running shoes for me and the women, been wearing skate shoes for the last 15 years although they're comfortable I figured I didn't need the huge amounts of ankle support anymore since I haven't skated in 7 years. Wow is all I can say these things are so comfortable on the bottom of my feet.

Traxxas plugs to finish off the quick disconnect for the plate.

Loctite Thread Locker & Batteries

I acquired two bottles of Loctite, #243 and #263.
Also three batteries, at LHS.

I'm good to go... Smile

Chas
_
hpi 106364 Savage X 4.6 Big Block Charger R/T~DX3s
{ @Phoenix ENVY}
Align TRex 700E 750MX (530KV) DFC HV Castle Phoenix ICE2 HV 120 3GX 3.0~DX8

A new Stihl KM 56 RC-E trimmer. I love yard work... it is my therapy! LOL just throw on the Ipod and go to town!

I thought RC was your therapy... If so, get some more therapy...

A new Stihl KM 56 RC-E trimmer. I love yard work... it is my therapy! LOL just throw on the Ipod and go to town!

Why would you go to town to do yard work? Unless perhaps you work for the city.

I thought RC was your therapy... If so, get some more therapy...

I love doing my yard work...... just get to kinda turn the brain off and just listen to the tunes. RC I actually have to use a few brain cells. I am lobbying for another kit here this summer... hopefully I can get it passed that I do truly enjoy but can't afford a new kit every month.... now that would be cool therapy!

Back