The Short Bus has arrived.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Ok, I finally went and did it.
PSX_20220811_182022.jpg
PSX_20220811_182301.jpg
PSX_20220811_182143.jpg

Still a few details to add, but couldn't help myself. 🤣

Trying to figure out where I can add more detail, not a lot of room, and not sure if I can go much smaller with the vinyl cutter. But I am still adding stuff. swapped out the wheels for silver and added wheel weights last night. :)

Trying to figure out where I can add more detail, not a lot of room, and not sure if I can go much smaller with the vinyl cutter. But I am still adding stuff. swapped out the wheels for silver and added wheel weights last night. :)
I wanted to suggest drawing some bus riders in the windows.....but the short bus riders' details I was going to suggest....(i.e. helmet, licking window, etc)........my wife said "Don't post that!!!!" 🤣

Oops! ;) 🤣 🍻 ✌️

I wanted to suggest drawing some bus riders in the windows.....but the short bus riders' details I was going to suggest....(i.e. helmet, licking window, etc)........my wife said "Don't post that!!!!" 🤣

Oops! ;) 🤣 🍻 ✌️

Our wives just don't understand us. 🤣 🤣🤣

Oh, they do........and it's their mission in life to change us 😛
O, my wife thought it was funny! She has the same sick sense of humor I do. 🤣 She was afraid I'd offend somebody... cuz u know EVERYBODY gets offended now a days!! 😂

Oops! ;) 🤣 🍻 ✌️
I vote the whole scx24 gang send him a pic to put in each window.

Sorry, dont mean to be rude.

What am i missing ?

i Dont understund this.
Short Bus sticker on stock AXIAL micro crawler ?

What if fun, or special ?
I dont get this.

BUS ? BUSS ?
what is BUS ?

I'm from EU. I'm not best US / English language

Back