The Crawl Chronicles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Pat_ranch You've got to stop sharing these links! I keep seeing more stuff I want NEED!
Isn't that how it always goes..well atleast that's what I keep telling my self and the wife..🤣🤣👍

I am filled with gratitude ❤
20210824_143459.jpg

I am filled with gratitude ❤
View attachment 131608
That's a very cool stand👍👍... I've seen that type else where... its on the tip of my tounge.. but it was "foggy" when I saw it.. 😉😉 nice job looks good. Should paint the letter same color as the taco

That's a very cool stand👍👍... I've seen that type else where... its on the tip of my tounge.. but it was "foggy" when I saw it.. 😉😉 nice job looks good. Should paint the letter same color as the taco
I wanted to do that, but I didn't have the right green. All mine are kinda metallic or neon. So I painted it to match his wheels.

As we say here in New England: wicked!

Back