Thank you to all the veterans in the forum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an honor and pleasure to serve, sir. Your appreciation means a lot! I'll be on deployment here in a few days, and posts like this make it go much easier. I don't know if I can log into this forum from my ship, but if not, I'll see you in '22.

Hey man be safe and God bless and THANK YOU it means alot. I'm sure your tour will go as planned I hope. Take care and be safe. And once again THANK YOU from the StonerRC365 family 👪 we appreciate it and be well and God bless

I would like to thank the American taxpayers. Because of you, I had the time of my life in the army; I got to go places, see and do things I never would have otherwise. I wouldn’t be the man I am today if it wasn’t for the hardship and extended times of uncomfort over seas. I have a larger appreciation of life after having to make the decisions I did while in war. You thank me for my service, I humbly disagree. I have to thank you for what you have given me. 9 years I relied on you. Thank you!

1622905839975850797654864027712.jpg

You all deserve a hell of alot more on all levels sir in my opinion. Thank you

Thank you to all who have served!

You are all Most welcome. It was one of the best things I've done in my life.

Thanks for thinking of the folks who served.