Temporarily down and out.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your unfortunates. I had multiple break downs after fuel. Kawasaki with water in gas, someone put gas in a diesel work truck, and more water issues in cars. Thats not even talking about a burned up fuel pump.

If you ever decide to get a touring car, kyosho jss hell cat challenger rtr and clear hellcat bodies.

Best luck.

Well the jury is still out on the Challenger (I hope its nothing to do with the procharger) but my home network is back up and running and better than ever! I replaced my gigabit switch and added a gigabit networking card to my main PC since the lightning took out my motherboards built in ethernet adapter, and then I replaced my old school AC-750 Router and range extenders with a set of AX-1800 Mesh Routers that are supposed to seamlessly transer your mobile device to the nearest access point automatically! Plus it was very easy to set up using an app on my phone. I hate not having internet!!!
20210810_164320.jpg

You can also add extra units to the mesh system to get even better coverage as needed.

You can also add extra units to the mesh system to get even better coverage as needed.
Yup, I bought 3 of em right off the bat which supposedly has up to 5800 sq ft of coverage. my house is only 1900 sq ft so I have coverage not only all over the house but the deck, back porch, front port, garage, and a good chunk of the yard lol