Team Orion new all in 1 ESC/Motor design...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Bad idea I work on some equipment with the drive built into the motor and sometimes just the drive goes bad and then you have to buy the whole set up.

I saw this on FB the other day and was interested, but didn't thin that it would hold up. I also talked with one of the guys at my LHS yesterday about it and he said that they been have some problems with the Team Orion stuff recently even if it is backed by Horizon Hobby...

I just thought of a set up where this style of motor/esc combo would be awesome....MOA crawlers!

The Kysoho SC6 RTR comes with the new Orion 3000/esc combo. This past weekend at my local track a proud owner broke the servo during the first heat and flamed out in the second heat, literally. Car was running well til about lap 8, then smoke, then flames, then a rush out the back door. Needless to say he was not a happy camper. More damage than I wish to describe. But you get the idea.

Back