Team Associated DR10 Drag Car RTR Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF by Leroy Patterson

Time to punch in my bonus entry. Oh yeah it's it's good day happy hump two more days guys two more....

View attachment 132625

View attachment 132626

View attachment 132627

THE PRIZES

GRAND PRIZE: Team Associated DR10 Ready-To-Run Drag Racing Car - winners choice of Purple, Green, or Orange!

Second Prize: $50.00 gift card to Horizon Hobby

HOW TO ENTER

STEP 1. Update or create an RC Garage thread in the RC Garage and Projects forum. (Simply share with us what you are wanting to OR have done with your RC!)

STEP 2. Post the link to your newly created OR updated RC Garage thread HERE in this giveaway thread.

STEP 3. Sit back and enjoy your chance at winning this awesome giveaway!!! ;) :D

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry (SEE ABOVE), here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

• BONUS ENTRY #1: Reply to this thread ONCE a day

• BONUS ENTRY #2: Share this Giveaway on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instragram) and post that link here!
SO YOUR FIRST POST TO THIS GIVEAWAY SHOULD BE A LINK TO YOUR RC GARAGE THREAD FOLLOWED BY EACH OF YOUR BONUS ENTRIES. BONUS 1 CAN BE REPEATED ONCE A DAY.

Post 1: Link to your build thread.
Post 2: Random daily entry. (This can be repeated ONCE a day!)
Post 3: Link to your social media post sharing this giveaway.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through October 14, 2021. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced by Oct 15, 2021.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Iam doing some upgrades on my hpi bullet I just love the orange metal hubs

Attachments

• 20210922_213619.jpg
    20210922_213619.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210922_212206.jpg
    20210922_212206.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210922_212040.jpg
    20210922_212040.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 24
Morning gentlemen it's a good day when you can get a bound entry. Hope it's a good one....

0600 and I’m the 4th one of us that made it here for a bonus entry? I gotta get up earlier 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back