Sold / Found T-Maxx hopups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
T-Maxx hopups Pics Added

MSR4 Shock Set w/PB, Blue:TMX,2.5
Used in GREAT shape. Some minor scratches. Blue springs. Will include a hand full of other Maxx springs as well. $60.00

MIP CVD (2) Pair T-Max. 1 set front 1 set back.
Used in GREAT shape. Cups and end pins show minimal usage otherwise they look used. $50.00
Sold

Rechargeable battery pack installed in a stock Maxx battery box with external charging jack. I shaved the switch down flush with the case to prevent accidental switching. Need to use a screwdriver to turn on and off. $20.00 Sold

Alum. Bulkheads. 2 sets. 1 front and 1 rear.
Used and shows wear. No striped screw holes and are in sound condition. They are silver in color. Anodizing has been taken off to make silver. They need to be cleaned and polished if you want them to look good otherwise they are structurally sound. $40.00
Just inspected again and found a stress mark in one of the 4.
Price reduced to 25.00
Sold

Alum. diff cases. 2 sets. 1 front and 1 rear.
Used and shows wear. No striped screw holes and are in sound condition. They are silver in color. Anodizing has been taken off to make silver. They need to be cleaned and polished if you want them to look good otherwise they are structurally sound. $40.00
(May not polish up to good) SOLD

Alum. ladder bars.
Used and shows wear. Sound condition. They are silver in color. Anodizing has been taken off to make silver. They need to be cleaned and polished if you want them to look good otherwise they are structurally sound. $10.00 Sold

4 Mulchers tires mounted on RPM wheels dyed. Look at my gallery to see photos on my CyberMaxx. Includes Trinity 3 way foam inserts. Wheels are in excellent shape. Little to no hex wear. No large gouges or bad scratches. Tires have 80% of the tread left. They show the most wear on the inside and outside rows from running on pavement while tuning. $60.00

Alum. servo mounts Throttle.
Used and shows wear. No striped screw holes and are in sound condition. They are silver in color. Anodizing has been taken off to make silver. They need to be cleaned and polished if you want them to look good otherwise they are structurally sound. $10.00

RPM A-Arms. Front and rear Black. Full set. Used but in great shape. 1 has a broken off pillow ball in it. I will remove it or you can. $20.00.Sold

Alum. radio case.
Used and shows wear. No striped screw holes and is in sound condition. It is silver in color. Anodizing has been taken off to make silver. it needs to be cleaned and polished if you want it to look good otherwise it is structurally sound I ground the wire exit hole larger to accommodate a grommet. $15.00

2 used fuel tanks great shape $10.00

Prices are set unless someone is willing to take all. If you want everything I will also throw in a HUGE grab bag of extra stuff. HUGE!! Bag.

I will offer a money back guarantee for a 24 hour inspection period. If the parts are not up to your standards you can return them for a full refund. I pay for shipping to you but if returned, you pay shipping back to me as well as any PayPal fees.

Attachments

• bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 134
  • bulks.jpg
    bulks.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 119
  • difcase.jpg
    difcase.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 104
  • radiobox.jpg
    radiobox.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 108
  • tire2.jpg
    tire2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Damn Ed,

You got some nice stuff for sale.

Interested in the

RX Pack in stock Maxx RX box with external charging jack. Hows the pack?

RPM arms. No RPM knuckles? Lol I want em.

LET me know

Jon

You have PM back.

Bump
/\
l
l
l
Lots of GREAT stuff here.
can't believe no one has snatched up the CVDs yet.

damn you Ed for having things for my Maxx that I WANT!!!

Great member here fellas!

Who makes the bulkheads

I can't recall :(
I believe they are Traxxas or Dynamite. Ill lean more toward Traxxas but wont swear to it.

I will be posting some pics in the next day or so.
I am tuff when I grade parts and the condition they are in. Ill let everyone make up their own minds with some pics.

Pics added.
If you require more let me know. There is a 5 pic limit for attachments so I didn't get everything.

I still can't believe no one has taken the CVDs or Shocks. The Shocks are as close to mint as you can get.

I want the cvd's! can you hold em for me? Let me know.

I did recieve the package today. Thanks ED!!!

Jon

I will hold them for you NP.

I have a set of center CVDs front and rear for the Standard 2.5 chassis as well. I know they have some pin wear but haven looked at how bad it is yet. Are you interested in them as well?

For sheezy! I will take em. Just PM me the total price!

Ill look tonight and see how good / bad they are.

Very cool. I am going to install the Arms tonight and battery w/box. Positive feedback has been left man. Can't wait to get those CVD's!

Did you like the free pillow balls? Those suckers are $20.00 for 4
I had 8 but I will plead the 5th on the missing 2.
If your going to use them, replace all but the lower rears with the ones I sent. They are 2X the strength and 1/2 the weight. Ill pile some more goodies in with the CVDs.

I DO I DO !!! Thank you for those! I will definitely do that!!! Thank you again. do you have the universal for the center frontz?

Nevermind... just re read your post. Idiot me. PM me the price when you can.

Last edited:
Hey ED does it matter which plug I use to plug in to the charger or RX?I assumed the dirty one was the one for charging and the clean one would be the one to go to the RX.

Hmm... I forgot.
It would seem to be the logical choice.
Hook it up and see id the on off switch cuts the power to the radio / servos.
It should also not charge when the switch is in the on position.

Also look to see that you are plugging your charger in properly. I look to see that the black on the wires for both the plug and the charger are on the same side.

WTF? Are you saying the parts are dirty? :p:
Did you check the bottom of the battery pack for scratches?
If you tell me a pin is bent this could get real ugly... :madface:

Umm it was dirty...no what? Are you going to give me the cvd's for dirt cheap now since they are more then likely going to be hella dirty? Lol

Hi I maybe interested in the two Alloy diff cases that you have for sale.. A couple of questions for you..
Firstly when you say shows wear do you mean the cases show wear on the inside or is it just cosmetics on the outside..
Secondly would you be willing to ship the cases overseas to the UK..? Is so how much would it cost me..
Thanks
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back