Supercross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night was a great race in the Supercross class...for once! Sucks that Reed ruined Stewart's win, but I was glad to see a fire lit in him! He was on pace with Bubba big time. I liked that aggressive move...even if it did take them both out. Bubba did have the option of shutting off, but I don't think he knows how to shut off. lol

That was the best race of the year easily so far imo. Reed is looking so damn good now, love to see him in the mix. Like Reed said, Stewart could have either backed off and let him by or plow into him, which he did. I pray that the 1,2, and 3 guys stay healthy and continue this battle!
The only thing I didnt like about the entire race was Stewart using his team mate to make the pass. Remember a couple years back when Reed and Stewart were neck and neck and Stewarts team mate shut the door on Reed? Sucked and I think was on purpose.

That's what teammates are for though sometimes! lol It's an individual sport, but use what you have available right? Just like when Stewart stepped on Reed's bike to remount. It was there and available so he used it. I would have too! I hope the great racing continues as well....they are all lifting each other up for sure.

I can totally see Stewart and Reed getting their war back on, plus the media will be all over it and make it seem like its that much worse which will leave the door open for Vila to walk on by.

Sucked Stewart went down but congrats to him for gaining so much ground back up. That section was crazy that he kept hitting, I was nervous everytime of him clipping. Good race for Reed again imo.

Reed was just kind of there at Daytona. He didn't suck...and he didn't do great. We'll see what he does at the next round when it's back to more of a Supercross style track. Maybe he can get his groove back. Daytona is a weird breed ;-)

Daytona is my favorite for just this reason. I too was nervous watching Bubba hit that triple section, and hated to see him go down, even though I don't pull for him. Also, did anyone but me think he had no business getting back on the bike after he fell while attempting to re-mount? I mean you could be 25 yards from that bike and tell the rear end was jacked. I think he rung his bell way more than anyone let on, maybe dangerously so, but who's to say.

I was pumped watching my boy Dungey fight back to third, he was cruising.

He look shook up for sure while trying to get back on. Seem to regain composure fast though so I'm glad he got back on.

Stewart rung his bell for sure. The medical staff was right there, but I agree I thought they were not going to let him go after the little fall, but in his defense that fender was WAY up there and maybe he truly didn't see it. He was surely dazed for a lap or so even while riding, but he did shake it off and turn some fast laps.

Ryan didnt have any competition this week. Congrats to him on the win. Stewart did good getting up to 2nd and man I can't believe how he can save it sometimes. Wish Chad had a little more fire but atleast he was able to keep 3rd and hold dingey off at the end....I mean Dungey :D

^^I too am amazed at what Stewart can pull off. And didn't Malcolm finish 5th in the lites? That's incredible no longer than he's been in the game. Another interesting weekend of racing, and more points for RV. I'm not a RV fan, although I have nothing against him, just don't pull for him. But, I have to say, I'm really impressed with how he's handled everything thus far, and the maturity he's shown as well. While all the other contenders are all wound up tight over things, even to the point of making mistakes, RV has simply had a calm methodical approach, just goes out and rides his own race, and it's working.

Whoa! I just finished last weeks race. Pretty crazy change of events over and over lol. Hope Stewart can come back next week and race.

I kept thinking what if Reed wouldnt have tried to box Trey in but went wide instead if he would have been able to stay ahead, will never know. Atleast it wasn't a real points contender.

That race was crazy. What about the lites rider trying to take out the pits. That was funny!! I hope stewart will be ok he was bent in half.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

This week's racing was weird to say the least! Barcia was awesome....sucks that Baggett didn't qualify. Canard makes a win look easy as hell, sucks for RV who failed to qualify...and Stewart got CREMATED in the first turn. Wow. I guess he is just banged up though...he will be back next week.

You didn't miss much, cept some good crashes and stuff. The racing itself was just OK.

You didn't miss much, cept some good crashes and stuff. The racing itself was just OK.

I can't say that myself, I love every second of it no matter what happens.

Back