Supercross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never found anywhere playing it live on the net but I watched the first half of the main on youtube today, waiting for the second half to be posted. Good so far. Glad to hear Vila won. Thats a good come back race for him.

i didnt get to watch it. My girl had a horrible toothache so we went to the ER instead. I hear my boy won though! Yea!

It was a great race. But if there were a few more laps it would have been interesting. Man hot sauce wants to turn it into a derby I was laughing my ass off. He hates Stewart I was waiting for him to teebone him.

Yep a couple more laps and it would have been real interesting I bet. can't wait till the next one. CBS is playing several this year again by the way.
Alot of people on youtube were saying Stewart didnt look fast...wtf? He came from way back, up to 3rd, thats fast by definition I do believe :hehe: Some of his corners were insanely fast.

Yep a couple more laps and it would have been real interesting I bet. can't wait till the next one. CBS is playing several this year again by the way.
Alot of people on youtube were saying Stewart didnt look fast...wtf? He came from way back, up to 3rd, thats fast by definition I do believe :hehe: Some of his corners were insanely fast.

Crap, I'm glad you reminded me about the CBS thing, I would've missed them for sure. Not fast? Really? You gotta love the internets. :D What he looked was the part of a seasoned pro, and not the go for broke kid he was three years ago. He's come a long way.

Yeap heres the tv Schedule.

Air Date Featured Race Network Time
Dec. 26 - N/A - CBS (Preview) - 5:00 p.m. ET
Jan. 8 - Anaheim, Calif. - SPEED (LIVE) - 10:00 p.m. ET
Jan. 15 - Phoenix, Ariz. - SPEED (LIVE) - 9:30 p.m. ET
Jan. 23 - Los Angeles, Calif. - CBS - 12:00 p.m. ET
Jan. 30 - Oakland, Calif. - CBS - 12:00 p.m. ET
Feb. 6 - Anaheim, Calif. - SPEED - 6:00 p.m. ET
Feb. 13 - Houston, Texas - CBS - 12:00 p.m. ET
Feb. 19 - San Diego, Calif. - SPEED (LIVE) - 10:30 p.m. ET
Feb. 26 - Atlanta, Ga. - SPEED (LIVE) - 7:30 p.m. ET
Feb. 27 - N/A - CBS (Legends) - 12:00 p.m. ET
March 12 - Indianapolis, Ind. - SPEED (LIVE) - 7:30 p.m. ET
March 20 - Jacksonville, Fla. - SPEED - 6:00 p.m. ET
March 27 - Toronto, Canada - SPEED - 6:00 p.m. ET
April 3 - Dallas, Texas - CBS - 12:00 p.m. ET
April 10 - St. Louis, Mo. - CBS - 12:00 p.m. ET
April 16 - Seattle, Wash. - SPEED (LIVE) - 6:00 p.m. ET
May 1 - Salt Lake City, Utah - CBS - 12:00 p.m. ET
May 7 - Las Vegas, Nev. - SPEED (LIVE) - 10:00 p.m. ET
May 8 - N/A - CBS (Season Recap) - Time TBD

I'm sure I wont but I might consider taking a trip to Salt Lakes race.

Was a real good night of MotoX on Speed for me. Wife went out and I scored a 6pak of Rolling Rocks and lounged about. Nice work to all the top 3.Bubba might have had em with 5 or 6 more laps.Should be a great season indeed.

If Bubba gets a good start...then it's on for sure. His first race back in what 18 months or so? I'd say he did damn good. My guess is he probably ran out of steam a bit at the end there due to lack of racing competitively and such, but he was flying.

I'm not a Dungey fan really, but he is a workhorse. Not the fastes or smoothest guy out there, but he kinda reminds me of Stanton back in the day. Not full of natural talent like a Windham, but he can muscle the bike around with a nice amount of speed and such. He will get better as he gets more experience under his belt, but he has a big fight on his hands to defend his title this season.

Villipoto is a cocky SoB from what I hear, but for some reason I find myself rooting for him. Not really sure why though! Anyway you slice it...if they all stay healthy it will be a good season for sure. 4-5 guys that can win on any given night...and another 5-10 waiting to break out and go for a win. Stacked class no doubt.

Funny you mention Stanton motogod. As I fell that this has the potential to be the best season from a spectator standpoint since the late 80's or early 90's. When you had a field comprised of guys like Stanton, Johnson, JMB, Ward, Bradshaw, Emig, Matasevich, etc. I personally feel that's the last time the field had that much talent, that could win on any given night.

You can remove JMB from that list. If he was on the line...everyone else lost. Kinda like Carmichael. lol He was super super smooth and incredibly fast on a bike. I do miss the old days. The past 5-7 years or so have been a 1-2 guy maybe if the full moon is out type of show. Everyone else has been racing for 3rd place on the podium.

This season is looking to be a very nice one to watch in the Supercross class. Lites...not so much. If the bike ain't black n green....it won't win from what I saw at the opener. Maybe East Coast will give us some racing action. I used to prefer Lites since the field was pretty deep. I mean it might still be as the season gets underway, but I was semi bored watching them at A1. Just not action packed.

I do hope this season has some "racing" though. I wanna see some close passes....some pissed off guys defending their lines....some real manly racing action! I miss the old days where they could smash into each other in one corner and be perfectly polite the next. Nowadays everyone takes the hits personally! Oh well I have my fingers crossed for sure..

Oh and back to Stanton. He was a peepee in person the one time I actually got to meet him. Granted he just lost to Bradshaw at the Southwick National....but still. He had HUNDREDS of fans around him and he was just signing posters and throwing them at people. lol He was a brute, but from what I hear he was a nice guy most of the time.

Just bumping this to remind everybody (thanks to the schedule from SNG) it starts at 9:30 EST instead of 10 on SPEED tonight. Can't wait for it to start, I'm also taking my GF to teach her to ride tomorrow! I don't know which one I'm more excited about.

I'll be scouring the internet in the morning looking for an upload of it.

Ready for round 2 tonight. Hmmm who shal it be this time out??? Can't wait till it starts up.

Too early to call it and as a supercross fan, you know you can't call it until they are over the finish line.....BUT if he gets a good start, that should be about all it takes for bubba to get it done. Although I bet Vila's confidence is prolly through the roof right now.

I called it! :hehe: Congrats to Bubba. Glad Vila was second though.

Hope Kdub is ok too and comes back next week. Atleast he was able to start.

I know know one seems to like him but I really liked how Reed is looking. He looks comfortable once again which is great to see because he's such a solid rider when he's on.

Yeah, Bubba is back to old form, as is Vilapoto. Kdub was looking great this week, it sucked he got took out. Dungey needs to put his head down and CHARGE, you're defending the #1 plate here.

I will say Reed was looking good, and was much more humble in his interviews, and mic time. I just can't shake the old Reed out of my memory enough to like the guy.

It's gonna be a great season for sure.

I so ready for tomorrow! Its on CBS so I'll beable to catch the heat races too, yay!

Awesome race. To bad Stewart washed it out but I knew that all that would do would be make him ride hard which is how he gets it done. Congrats to Villa, on to Oakland.