Stranglehold Racing Support Vehicle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, I go to a lot of races away from home that are usually over a whole weekend, friday-sunday, plus I'm usually with 2-3 other guys if not more. I actually had thoughts of putting in a stripper pole and hiring a "nice girl" to do shows in the pits at the events and recoup some costs?

Would she be a remote control stripper? Pull-start or Bump-box?

Save on hotel costs If you slept in it too!! Coolest thing I've seen in rc..(well almost anyway).

By the way, as an English guy I gotta say Shakespeare rocks. (even though the Merchant of Venice bored the hell out of me).

RevoME not sure on how long I will have the Pathi, intentions are for a new ride for the wife from our Bavarian friends that have a plant in South Carolina.

Ahhh, a better quality JETTERMOBILE I take it. (5 or 3?) X5 4.4 is a good setup for starters! Wifey must be pleased, so make sure you order the H&K soundsystem!
For people with better taste and bigger wallet... LOL
BMW = BOSTON MOTOR WORKS as I once was told by a American!

LOL, X5 for sure but the smaller one 3.0 is more in my budget for now, unless I get a nice raise/bonus this year. One of the family members for the fam I work for just got the 4.8 07 X5, pretty nice. One of the owners just rolled in yesterday in an MB ML63 AMG, smokin! I will say this is a small trailer compared to most I have seen!

Nice!! That is one sweet way to travel to races. I can't wait to see how you get the inside laid out.

Tom

Congrats on the new "rig" Jet. Looking forward to seeing the completed interior.

SWEEET!!

my sister wants one for her business....I'm gonna show this to her...she will be all google eyed!!

Nice set up for racing. Now when you want to get away from the wife you can just drive away and go work on RC's far far away.

SWEEET!!

my sister wants one for her business....I'm gonna show this to her...she will be all google eyed!!

You should show her a picture of me! She'd be google eyed for sure and drooling!:bow: :smart: LOL

Back