Stranglehold Racing Support Vehicle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetmechG550

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Picked her up today, just in time for the Kentucky race. Now I will just have to work at the inside getting it setup for racing. It's a 6x14 but with the V-nose it's 16' inside.
trailer01.jpg

trailer02.jpg

trailer03.jpg

I'll post more pics as it starts to come together.

nice trailer, just have two words for you spare tire. Unless its inside then never mind.

Sweet Bro.
Seen a lot of trailers like that set up for aircraft. I don't race, but looking foward to the inside pics.

OOOOOOO, nice! I'll be sure to pee in the corner when you're not looking and write Shakespeare quotes on the walls!

Like JC Penney: It's all inside (the spare tire that is). Thanks, will be updating. I forgot my No Monkey Placard

See if you can get Zandor to guard the trailer. He can usually keep the monkey at bay. Hurry back Zandor!

what are you racing? nice trailer....i'd put a bed in it and drive around looking for hookers....

Wow nice...can't wait see the inside....

Plans to paint the outside? Stronghold Racing Logo? I know one thing at a time..;)

What are you pulling it with?

Nice trailer, from what I've read you going to want an ac unit!

The wife's Pathfinder will be the tow vehicle, it'd look funny behind the bimmer! LOL Talon, that's the color, it's called pewter, looks like brushed stainless. Not sure how long I am going to have the Pathi so I didn't want a match and wanted something neutral for the next ride. Also will be cooler in the summer and won't show the dirt as bad. I'm racing Mugen's, an MBX5T and MBX5R. There's a fairly good size group that run together and travel around. There's like 9 of us going to a race in KY this weekend and we're bringing a monkey! I've got something brewing with a heat/ac unit so that should be cool. I'm going to get with Andy for some exterior stickies. I have a rear naked choke logo I want to see if he can do and I need to work on some stuff for the Stranglehold Racing text. Thought about adding a stripper pole in the rear and hiring some entertainment for the pits to make a few bucks.

You gotta whole trailer for racing a 5R and 5T???

Wow how much stuff do you take to a race meeting!!!!

Actually, Jet's already made some minor modifications to his trailer. He didn't want to share them, but he sent me some pictures so I thought I'd go ahead and post them! I think it looks great and really tells a lot about Jet from a personal standpoint!

JetsTrailer1.jpg

JetsTrailer2.jpg

You gotta whole trailer for racing a 5R and 5T???

Wow how much stuff do you take to a race meeting!!!!

Jet, now you got me all nosy!
Looks like you could take Mr. Monkey, Monkey Wrench with you, just as a pitgirl. I'm sure he only wants to pee on it
because he'd like to have one himself for all by him lonesome, to have storage for the shirts and all the weird pictures
he's printed out during the last few years. Other than that we may have a few members here that would put their "Pull Monsters" in front of it and drive around a little.. RC Trailering maybe? Trailer Drag even?
This thing is awesome!
Gotta paint the pathfinder now!
:preachin:

Just happy no english people did Monkeys picture- editing, id woult pe pfull ov miss-belin's (SP?)

Last edited:
I'm thinkin Jets' got his own revenge planned for Monkey; a one-man wet t-shirt contest. That ought to be good for at least 300 or so events :D.

thats freaking killer its for R/c's i thought you were recing dirt bikes or something....nice work monkey.......lmao

Thats just SCREAMING for some graphics.. let a brotha know man! Thatd be a fun one! Very awesome setup!

Andy, will do, I'm getting my crap together for this weekend so I will have time to concentrate on the add-ons after I get my ass handed too me. Ryan, I go to a lot of races away from home that are usually over a whole weekend, friday-sunday, plus I'm usually with 2-3 other guys if not more. I actually had thoughts of putting in a stripper pole and hiring a "nice girl" to do shows in the pits at the events and recoup some costs? LOL Monkey, monkey, monkey, where are you staying again? Who are you pitting with? Need I remind you why Steve calls it Stranglehold Racing? +1 Wheels given to monkey brains, IF, we are in the same heat! LOL RevoME not sure on how long I will have the Pathi, intentions are for a new ride for the wife from our Bavarian friends that have a plant in South Carolina.

Back