Started this years ago...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been collecting RC stickers for years and putting them on my workbench. I protect them by buying sheets of clear vinyl that I mount to the top of my desk and keep the top of the desk including my stickers protected. Today I added a whole bunch of new ones.

20210725_132324.jpg

I've been collecting RC stickers for years and putting them on my workbench. I protect them by buying sheets of clear vinyl that I mount to the top of my desk and keep the top of the desk including my stickers protected. Today I added a whole bunch of new ones.

View attachment 130116
I save all my decals. But my machinist toolbox was covered in decals from parts I bought over the years. If I bought a part and didn't get a decal, I emailed the company and complained. Half the time I would get some in the mail.

I just noticed I added a second Savage X SS decal. I didnt even see the one I already had on there. Oh well lol

When I was single I had a coffee table that was covered in stickers, several layers in some places. One of the few things the wife wouldn't let me keep, I loved that table. But the wife feeds me. ;)

Yeah I have the big LRP decal up at the top. Guess I should have tried keeping them together lol

I guess I do have a few of em doubled up on. :)

I had a few of those stickers ,Lunsford Punisher ,RPM ,MIP an the LRP stickers ,cool stuff ,great art!.. :thumbs-up:

I had a few of those stickers ,Lunsford Punisher ,RPM ,MIP an the LRP stickers ,cool stuff ,great art!.. :thumbs-up:
I started amassing a ton of decals at some point in my hobby venture and I thought it was such a shame for em to keep piling up on a shelf so I figured this would be a good way to display em that wouldnt get tore up like they do on a body after a short time :)

Back