Sportwerks Turmoil Pro 1/8 4WD ARR Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The Sportwerks Turmoil Pro is sure to cause a commotion wherever you take it. Factory-built to exacting specifications, the Sportwerks Turmoil Pro brings the ultimate combination of performance parts and competition design to the backyard or the track. From the anodized aluminum parts and rigid chassis bracing, to... - READ MORE -

-Michael

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/184/sportwerks-turmoil/

Well maybe they got a clue and are using better plastics on this one....the aluminum upgrades look nice......anyone see em in the shops yet?

...And the price is ONLY 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jamacian Dollars.

Looks like a nice buggy. I thought you were talking about some sort of oil by the looks of the tread name!

Still looks a lot like the Mayhem. I wonder if there has been any significant change in geometry or if it's just a fit-and-finish upgrade.

Plaidfish said:
Well maybe they got a clue and are using better plastics on this one....the aluminum upgrades look nice......anyone see em in the shops yet?

Plaidfish - What do you mean by better plastics? Does the Mayhem have brittle plastic?

They're not in the shops. They aren't shipping, yet.

Candyman - It is the Mayhem. Sportwerks just changed the name. They felt there were enough changes, to warrant a new name. (I don't like the name, personally.) It's suppose to handle better, too.

This (Mayhem) has the new FCG chassis, which is stiffer and stronger. It also has most of the hopup parts available for the Mayhem Pro. It has a new engine mount, new body, new body mount, new center diff position and new engine postition (slightly forward of the old position).

It's an improved Mayhem Pro.

i have the mayhem rtr with all of the upgrades and this thing is indestrutable. i just put the sportwerks .21 in it and it is crazy fast.i would say the new one is the mayhem with all of the upgrades you can buy with a few changes.but 579.00 with no motor and no transmiter seems a little high.

i have the mayhem rtr with all of the upgrades and this thing is indestrutable. i just put the sportwerks .21 in it and it is crazy fast.i would say the new one is the mayhem with all of the upgrades you can buy with a few changes.but 579.00 with no motor and no transmiter seems a little high.

oh man thats way to high i got a sportwerks mayhem with everything with an axial .28rr and for only $200

Back