Spektrum DX2 Help fast!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusTLeRx350

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just started getting this problem... Major interference, everywhere I go. My range is only about 10 feet then it goes off on it's own. But I noticed, if I hold the radio above my head, it tends to pick up better and I get more range? Either way, I have a race tomorrow and need some help on how to get this sorted out. Thanks!

That sucks! I'm not gonna be any help here, the only time my spektrum ever has any problems is when the batteries get low.

I just put brand new batteries in it. I have no idea what's wrong, but I think I'm going to try to rebind it and see what that does...

Just tore it apart. That's the case. The entire thing came out of the receiver.. I was considering soldering it back onto the place where it goes tomorrow before racing. I did some testing and I found where it was before. That was the problem though. I went 10 feet away without the antenna wire and it would tear off. Then I touched it and walked 5 feet away and had no problems.