So whats hot today in the RC world??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSushi

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Man - been searching around seems like a lot of new goodies out there! What are the hot RCs nowadays?

Short course rigs are really exploding now imo. Scalers have been a hot item if you like to build things.

For MT bashing, Savage XL, Losi XXL, Revo 3.3, max 3.3, MGT8.0.

Apparently speed is the game these days. Seeing who can inadvertently hit an inanimate object at the highest rate of speed wins!

I see those score trucks on the net - they look cool. I have not seen in person. Might have to check one out.

for me its largescale. seems to be getting more and more popular(and affordable) but the corr and short course trucks are really taking over the track. rockcrawlers are pretty addicting, I'm driving mine up the side of the couch and soon to be going over my sleeping wife.. this should be fun.... or not.. depending on her mood

what about brands: any hot brands coming out of the woodwork? (you know I'm going somewhere with this..)

Last edited:
1/8 scale electric is finally hot! ROAR has established a class for them and it's no longer a custom ordeal to convert a nitro to electric.

what about brands: any hot brands coming out of the woodwork? (you know I'm going somewhere with this..)

Caster Racing is a new company that is quickly making a name for themselves at the club racing level. Their fusion chassis is very innovative with their motor mounted in front and twin outboard battery trays. I like their rigs so much I have 2.5 of them, one of which runs a CORR body. :D

Last edited:
what are Short course rigs ??

The slash, sc10 and so on are short course.

ooo i like the sc10 lol wouldnt mind 1 of them! haha i wudnt mind selling my T-maxx 2.5 and gettin somthing else lol any offers haha!:D

Back