So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The freshly rebuilt Outorious. Busted a turning link on the first landing. I caught on that if I did long run ups to the jumps I could keep the odd wheel tracking properly. Didn't leave till I hit low voltage.

Tomorrow, Sledge V construction site.

The freshly rebuilt Outorious. Busted a turning link on the first landing. I caught on that if I did long run ups to the jumps I could keep the odd wheel tracking properly. Didn't leave till I hit low voltage.

Tomorrow, Sledge V construction site.
Ok but we need the pictures

I didn't think a broken turning link was worth a picture so I didn't take one.

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of the survivors or victims depending on how it goes.

The Sledge V construction site.
At this point I think I've pretty much mastered upside down flat landings and cartwheels. The Sledge is a survivor and I had a spectacular run.

I was told pictures are mandatory so here's my picture.

20231001_093254.jpg

You wanted a picture of the Outorious, here it is. It's a stockish EXB Outcast with a Notorious body. Its claim to fame is it's almost entirely constructed from junk bin leavings. Even its M2C chassis plate was from a previous project.

20231001_111415.jpg

Where I live the rainy season is 10 months off and on. We all own rain gear and douse our trucks in Pam cooking spray. I can relate though, there are days when I look out the window and just say the hell with it.

I haven't ran any of mine all summer long actually other than flying my micro planes.
I'm just involved in too many other things like riding my bike and fishing.

Finally got the Felony Vette out this morning along with the Terps Typhon. Had a blast! There were a couple cars in the smooth parking lot at my spot, so had to run 'em mainly on the back lot that's got a lot of gravel. Still fun though.

Broke my PB with the Terps Typhon......geared for bashin' (46/26) so not a true speed run, but I'll take 70mph!! 🥳 Ran out of room and sent it in the bushes/weeds. He was good to go though. 🤘 👍😁✌️
20231019_093911.jpg
20231019_093702.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_102117_RC Gears.jpg
VideoCapture_20231019-123300.jpg
VideoCapture_20231019-123329.jpg
VideoCapture_20231019-123420.jpg
GX010131_1.gif
GX010131_2.gif
20231019_091420.jpg
20231019_091425.jpg

Finally got the Felony Vette out this morning along with the Terps Typhon. Had a blast! There were a couple cars in the smooth parking lot at my spot, so had to run 'em mainly on the back lot that's got a lot of gravel. Still fun though.

Broke my PB with the Terps Typhon......geared for bashin' (46/26) so not a true speed run, but I'll take 70mph!! 🥳 Ran out of room and sent it in the bushes/weeds. He was good to go though. 🤘 👍😁✌️
View attachment 173465View attachment 173467View attachment 173468View attachment 173469View attachment 173470View attachment 173471View attachment 173472View attachment 173473View attachment 173474View attachment 173475

Looks like you had fun! :) I've got to get my Typhon out to play, need to find a new parking lot that's not filled with obstacles.

Looks like you had fun! :) I've got to get my Typhon out to play, need to find a new parking lot that's not filled with obstacles.
Yea, it was a blast!

It's tough finding a good spot for street bashing. The movie theater I go to is great as they don't open till 1 and it's in the country, so nobody is around to bug me. On my way there this morning I was detoured bc of an accident and drove by a nice big empty lot by our small local airport that I might try out.

Had so much fun with the Vette yesterday, went out this morning again and ripped around. Of course there was a d-bag in a work van just sitting in the middle of the parking lot. :rolleyes:
I did some laps around him hoping he'd get the clue to get the eff outta my way. He left once another van showed up.....right when lvc kicked in. I gotta get a 2nd batt for that thing. (It's QS8 connection and only have one of those batts). Still had a blast! :D
20231020_080415.jpg

Had so much fun with the Vette yesterday, went out this morning again and ripped around. Of course there was a d-bag in a work van just sitting in the middle of the parking lot. :rolleyes:
I did some laps around him hoping he'd get the clue to get the eff outta my way. He left once another van showed up.....right when lvc kicked in. I gotta get a 2nd batt for that thing. (It's QS8 connection and only have one of those batts). Still had a blast! :D
View attachment 173565
Should of just used him as an overpass.

One battery? Rookie!

I bought 2 cars this summer. Was too busy staining, and doing chores. Next year is all mine. :rolex:

View attachment 173565
That was me bro. If I can't play you can't either! Sweet looking whip.