So I’ll be 3D printing soon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
See how this goes?? Been saying for long time well now it’s time. Any tips and advice is well appreciated.

See how this goes?? Been saying for long time well now it’s time. Any tips and advice is well appreciated
Whats up hommie. Hell yeah 3D printing is a fun time. Alot can be done with a printer for sure

get a bamboo labs printer.
you will not regret the $ spent.
@Greywolf74 has some high end printers. Ask him which is his favorite so far 😉

High end printers are nice and all. But when you create beautiful prints with a $200 printer, and you can buy replacement parts for it anywhere and have them within a day or two, it makes it extremely hard to justify handing over the extra cash for bells and whistles of a high end printer.

I have printed multi-color parts. It's not at all hard to do on a printer that doesn't do multi-color.
20180511_193129.jpg

High end printers are nice and all. But when you create beautiful prints with a $200 printer, and you can buy replacement parts for it anywhere and have them within a day or two, it makes it extremely hard to justify handing over the extra cash for bells and whistles of a high end printer.

I have printed multi-color parts. It's not at all hard to do on a printer that doesn't do multi-color.
View attachment 174757
I like ur advice and I know you can print awesome work

Unless I need more print volume my go to 3d printer is still my first printer. The Ender 3 v2. Spend $100 additional dollars on some capricorn bowden tube, microswiss dual gear extruder, and microswiss all metal hotend and flash the Marlin firmware to it (which is free), and the Ender 3 v2 prints like a dream. Not that it doesn't do a pretty good job stock.

Even if I need a bigger print area My next favorite so far is my AnyCubic Chiron which is basically just a bigger Ender 3 with a slightly different firmware. The $1000 printers I have, I dont even hardly use. :2cents:

View attachment 174757
we have had some good printers as well. 20 CR6s, 20 ender 3s, 1 ender 3 pro, and an ender 5. now we use a butt ton of bamboo P1Ps and X1 carbons.
trust me, from experience, i know these bamboo thing just start and print. crazy how fast and good they are.
Unless I need more print volume my go to 3d printer is still my first printer. The Ender 3 v2. Spend $100 additional dollars on some capricorn bowden tube, microswiss dual gear extruder, and microswiss all metal hotend and flash the Marlin firmware to it (which is free), and the Ender 3 v2 prints like a dream. Not that it doesn't do a pretty good job stock.

Even if I need a bigger print area My next favorite so far is my AnyCubic Chiron which is basically just a bigger Ender 3 with a slightly different firmware. The $1000 printers I have, I dont even hardly use. :2cents:
you had a bamboo?

Thank you for ur advice. Much appreciated 👍

we have had some good printers as well. 20 CR6s, 20 ender 3s, 1 ender 3 pro, and an ender 5. now we use a butt ton of bamboo P1Ps and X1 carbons.
trust me, from experience, i know these bamboo thing just start and print. crazy how fast and good they are.

you had a bamboo?
I have not had a bamboo

Back