So I’ll say this to the hater’s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Been up since 2pm yesterday do night shift working on real fiddlesticked up crap I can’t cuss I’ll get banned, till 6am today. And yup made 5 hours drive maybe little less I was hitting some spots to open up. To see my family. We are great and have to be up in am hope I sleep so you figure the math how long I been up??? 9:35 right now having beer with my daughter priceless. DO YOUR DUES !!! It will pay out

What haters? People that hate you staying up?
c53dab50-c5dc-409c-bf0d-7b990b3942a5_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
What haters? People that hate you staying up?
View attachment 179849
Lmao 🤣
Get some sleep ya goober!
Yea finally got little sleep had take my lil man to docs this morning. Me and my daughter took him we had a blast laughed so hard all morning. Everything that could go wrong did. It was messed up from the start driving to down town to start with and everything after. It was curse of the day. I’m a Murphy so you saying. Only thing we could do was laugh, bad luck 🍀. But made home here well kinda. lol

Last edited:
I call those days work days! 🤣
Lmao 🤣 they are the best work days I can ever have
My lil man had so much fun out of all the BS that happen today for sure. He just laughed and made us laugh.
He’s a little tank
Lmao 🤣 they are the best work days I can ever have
My lil man had so much fun out of all the BS that happen today for sure. He just laughed and made us laugh.

Attachments

• IMG_3397.jpeg
    IMG_3397.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3396.jpeg
    IMG_3396.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 12