So can you actually fire yourself?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Guess when trying to clean ur own house and don’t like my attitude and drinking on the job well yup I just fired myself

It's only when you answer yourself you got problems. 🤣 and what's our drink?

Are you like the guy kicking his own ass because of a royal blue pen?

@TRAT you most certainly can fire yourself but a little hint for you. Soon the real boss starts to see signs of leadership flaws
and eliminates your leadership position.
I fired myself with everything I did since I've retired. The boss caught on. :(

Guess when trying to clean ur own house and don’t like my attitude and drinking on the job well yup I just fired myself
You sure can fire yourself. It's when HR realizes what has gone on. And suspension of all other activities and bonuses are all held back. Till the issuses are resolved. Thats more punishment then getting fired. 😉😂🤣 hahahaha
It's only when you answer yourself you got problems. 🤣 and what's our drink?

Are you like the guy kicking his own ass because of a royal blue pen?
You Mean the RED pen haha..
@TRAT you most certainly can fire yourself but a little hint for you. Soon the real boss starts to see signs of leadership flaws
and eliminates your leadership position.
I fired myself with everything I did since I've retired. The boss caught on. :(
Oh man that's the real problem once the BIG boss and HR catches on hahahaha
@TRAT I think you have to give yourself a written warning before you can fire yourself. 🤔 :thumbs-up:
I got the written warning every Saturday morning. AKA "honey to do list". Hahaha

image3.gif

Are you doing these threads just to get on best of the week and for points & posts?
He's just trying to make the dinner table conversation @WoodiE house. If it was multiple personalities one should have multiple log ins for such events. 🤣

Back