So this is bunch BS!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to share this cause I find it hilarious. In shop class in H.S., I saw a guy put a blow gun in his mouth and send 120psi into his head. I saw liquid shoot out of his nose, ears, and eye sockets at least 20 feet. His eyes bulged to the point I thought they were coming out. He's a cop now.

I have to share this cause I find it hilarious. In shop class in H.S., I saw a guy put a blow gun in his mouth and send 120psi into his head. I saw liquid shoot out of his nose, ears, and eye sockets at least 20 feet. His eyes bulged to the point I thought they were coming out. He's a cop now.
He's lucky he didn't have allergies at the time or his eyeballs would have probably been turned into windsocks.

This guy is protecting your streets?

It's ok. The blast of air likely rewired his brain and he's no longer a moron 😝
If only life was that easy, I would venture out into the cold breezy winter air more often.

giphy (1).gif

Back