I FREEEEEKN GIVE UP !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
I've been in this hobby for ever I guess , always fix my own stuff , so try to understand my pain as I beg unmercifully for help !! I own a Taylor 35 , a Taylor 50 and a Taylor 46 , 35 and 50 run great , I e owned this dam 46 for months and nothing but problems , I had the full throttle runaway , got that figgered , but now I've done everything I can think of , but it fires right up at any throttle it bogs and dies , changed plug , put in high flow line kit , carb adjust , this is a brand new engine , I'm just pissed off now , I'm gunna try different fuel tomorrow, it I just don't get it , I've got a Indian head nickel for anybody that can help , actually I'll give you 2 !!! 😵‍💫😂😵‍💫😂😵‍💫😂DANG IT !! GEUSS I'll go run the 50 and forget about it for ten minutes if possible, can't even sleep when I have these kinds of issues , JEEEEEZE!!!!maybe my wife has a point !?!?!🥴🥴🥴🤯🤯🤯well,,,, as I ponder what it is my wife put on my dinner plate ,,, I wonder about the carb diaphragm blew on the full throttle runaway ?? Hmmm,,,,

Last edited:
Did you do a plug chop and leak down test?

This is why I dont deal with nitro..best of luck we have some know it all with rc's

Well , first off this is not a nitro thing , this is a 5 scale kraken vesla , with a highly modified 2 stroke engine , nothing at all like a nitro engine

Well , first off this is not a nitro thing , this is a 5 scale kraken vesla , with a highly modified 2 stroke engine , nothing at all like a nitro engine
You beat me too it… I’ve never tried the Taylor stuff, but I do enjoy the ESP 34 race ported I have in my VEKTA.5

I put the 35 in my VEKTA5 it's a absolute blast to drive

What did the plug chop say? How about the leak down test?

I haven't got into the possibility of engine problems , cuz , it's brand new , but I'm switching fuels today , and I might check the diaphragm, maybe I blew the diaphragm when it hit full throttle runaway? I don't know , but thanx SOOOOO much for your suggestions