Shelf queens

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shelf queens here. I don't blame anyone for having shelf queens, I get it. They are awesome and you want them to stay that way. You have to be true to yourself and do what makes you happy. :thumbs-up:
All mine became that when they hit discontinued. Although I got spares. You see my obituary, start making offers. I've been called a horder. 🤣

I'm no where near 50 , but I've been at 25 for a while ,,,,, all of a sudden I feel cured !!! Maybe I haven't lost my mind ,,,,,,, completely ?

Regardless, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to hobbies. The only thing that matters is having fun and doing what makes us happy.
And to think that I, until recently, was creating and collecting images of models made with artificial intelligence.

I'm no where near 50 , but I've been at 25 for a while ,,,,, all of a sudden I feel cured !!! Maybe I haven't lost my mind ,,,,,,, completely ?
No. You lost it and your screwed but functional. 🤣 I'm around 30 I think. 🙃

I bought this one simply because I like the body. I thought it'd be fun to take apart and customize it like a real truck. At the time I was actually considering buying a real 1948-50 Ford pickup so it would've been painted to match. I'm still looking for realistic wheels to match stock steelies.
The ESC is horribly loud and it really has no performance so it'll never get much use. It's real value is in its potential.

20240209_084701.jpg

Back