sng's yota-New Pics-56k

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Juan! I'm working on it now, I'll update it tonight.

Ok, got alittle more done today. Here it is with the bed and body mounted. Still have plenty to do though but its coming along.

001-106.jpg

005-52.jpg

006-44.jpg

Its Sunday.

After looking at the books on the shelf in front of the doll, I never realized before how much you are in touch with your feminine side Lloyd. :hehe:

Nothing wrong with some light reading Joe :hehe:

Its not my house, Jerks.

Hey Rolex, his mandella still has the plastic wrap on it, can't get any dust on that genuine fake fake fur. But his dirty ass little dolly is but naked. :hehe:

Hey Rolex, his mandella still has the plastic wrap on it, can't get any dust on that genuine fake fake fur. But his dirty ass little dolly is but naked. :hehe:

I noticed the plastic wrap, but I had no idea what that thing was. He should wrap the truck with it to keep any house dust from contaminating the nice scaler.

SNG the scaler is looking great bro!

IMO you should really hide you girlfriend when your done with her, or at least cover her up...I'm just saying

AAHHHH you did some pics of it crawling on the couch just for Rolex, LOL!!!!!! but yeah it looks good Lloyd and you really have to be careful of what is in the background of pics on this site or they will pick you apart, LOL!!!!!!

Its called jealousy. lol. Thanks guys.

After checking out the titles on your books, you should be able to sew a lovely set of seat covers for that really scale look. :hehe:

Nice build you have going and yes I agree it never stops always improving something on our scalers.

Lets please try to keep this on track from here on out.

Small update. Got my buckets and lenses in and threw on the stock front bumper for now till I make a tubed one. Also got my emblem stickers, thanks Chip.

003-68.jpg

It looks good with the bumper and lights on, when do we get the video?....I see you chose a more manly setting for this pic:hehe:

Thanks man. I've been running it a bit now, does very well. got each front and back wheel/tire/foam and weight right at 14 oz so it stays planted fairly well considering the high wieght of the bed. I'll try to get some vid or pics soon, I'm no photog but I try to take my time on scaler pics and make em as believable as I can...

Got my LED's today from Rolex and got em put in. Just did headlights for now, not sure if I will do anything else, if I do it will be two small tail lights.

011-27.jpg

Installed a switch

007-33.jpg

012-20.jpg

013-20.jpg

I just stumbled across this build very nice, I see alot of ideas I will be stealing:D Great idea on the switch, and in one of the first posts you said you were using a 110Volt welder. What type? Wirefeed? Thanks

Back