sng's yota-New Pics-56k

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Lloyd it looks like you had a lot of fun in that truck.

Those are the bumpers and light bars I was talking about in my post about tools in this section! Thanks for the pictures!

Got started on my bed today, heres a pic. Should get more done tomorrow on the bed.

006-42.jpg

looks great. what are you using to make the bed?

You shaved up the key hole in the door ? what the hay ??? :hehe:

Thanks guys. 3/16th rod smaxxin, just welding it up, and ya Chip, I want it smooth, I dont need the key holes. I'll prolly get rid of the emblem bumps on the sides too.

Last edited:
Got more of my bed done, actually this is prolly all of the tubing I will be doing for the bed....Doesn't mean the beds done though.

001-102.jpg

002-87.jpg

004-63.jpg

005-50.jpg

looking good lloyd, can't wait to get some scaler runs going!!! Your tube work looks SOOPER clean man, I wish I had a welder :(
oh ya, what color you doing this bad boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks IDnewcrwlr!!!! I'm planning on blue.

Looking awesome. I wish I had the shop you have. I have to do everything in my bedroom. I hate apartments. I can't wait to get my settlement so I can buy a house with a garage! :D

No shop here either bro, just have a 110v welder wich is obviously very portable and the room pictured is a bedroom at my parts that doesn't have carpet so I started using it lol. They assure me that my stuff will be out of there and back to where I live before winter....We shall see :hehe:

The bed came out sweet Lloyd, are you going to put a flat bottom or do some thing to cover the flat bed?

Thanks and yes, I plan on doing a diamond plate flat bottom and still hoping on a tool box battery tray.

Well I finished my bed tonight. Finished putting diamond plate on the floor of the bed as well as made my tool box/battery tray and got both painted. Now I get to start on finishing the cab and finish installing my rims.

001-103.jpg

003-65.jpg

004-64.jpg

005-51.jpg

007-30.jpg

009-31.jpg

012-19.jpg

013-17.jpg

Thanks guys! And Joe, styrene is a pain in the ass!

I love styrene! I just finished the fuel cell for my tuber, I need to post up some pics of it.

Last edited:
Why yes Joe, yes you do!!!!

Back