Slash 2WD

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision R/C

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I have been looking for, without any luck, sway bars that fit the Slash 2WD. Anyone know who might make them? My Nitro Slash desperately needs them. Thanks.

why not using diffrent shock oil and springs insteaad of sway bars? why waste yur money if you aske me

Adding sway bars isnt a waste of money, they greatly improve the handling of any RC. i can take the sway bars off my tekno SCT and it would drive like a boat, yes changing the shock oil MAY help, but you will never get the handling as good as it is with sway bars.

i said good oil and spings combnation improves handleing if sway bars are so good all cars and trucks would have them not just optional gimik for sure

When I had a Slash the best thing I did to it was install sway bars!

There's a reason 1:1's With coil springs use sway bars.

Without a sway bar the only way to keep a truck from rolling over in the corners is to use extremely heavy springs. But doing this can cause the truck to be difficult to drive in the rough stuff and even bounce instead of absorbing impacts on landings. The beauty of a sway bar is that it has no effect on the suspension on level landings. Run the springs you need to land the jumps properly and depend on the sway bar to help you get through the turns.

i said good oil and spings combnation improves handleing if sway bars are so good all cars and trucks would have them not just optional gimik for sure

good oil and springs will help, but not like sway bars.....and the reason all cars dont have them is because some RC companies are too cheap to put them with the kits, or they arent focused on making the car "handle" All of my Racing kits have sway bars, because they are Racing trucks, if they werent for racing chances are they wouldnt come with sway bars.

well aint that a poke in the eye withn stick cheepass car makers. good work men

Gee I didn't know my inquire as to where to buy sway bars would turn into a tutorial for others. Wow, the wonders of the Internet.

Back