Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3772.jpg

I don’t have any pets myself but my parents have cats. Not normal cats either. Two of the hairiest little floofs to ever live. The one is really skittish and never really is available for pictures when I’m around. But his brother on the other hand… He has this thing where after anyone is finished in the shower, he has to go inspect.

IMG_2971.jpeg

Every time I stay at their place for a race this is what I find when I go back in the bathroom for my deodorant after I get dressed 😂

I don’t have any pets myself but my parents have cats. Not normal cats either. Two of the hairiest little floofs to ever live. The one is really skittish and never really is available for pictures when I’m around. But his brother on the other hand… He has this thing where after anyone is finished in the shower, he has to go inspect.

View attachment 185395

Every time I stay at their place for a race this is what I find when I go back in the bathroom for my deodorant after I get dressed 😂
"HEY! I'm trying to do an inspection here!"

And the little girl Id do anything for, Lexus Marita, in her Christmas dress...I know I know but I can't help it.

View attachment 69018

So young in that pic. She's still my baby but has arthritis now and moves slowly these days but still my world.

20240208_162159.jpg

Pookie has aged as well but still a goof ball with lots of energy.

20240214_162730.jpg

Lab/pit mix?

Ours was a rescue, 13 years now
View attachment 186054
We rescued a lab rotting mix in 2004ish. He was a ham. He was black but had chocolate where a rotti had rust. He loved to steal pillows and beds and would lay for hours if you put a blanket on him. He was on point with time. I taught him the word non-negotiable. He would walk away grumbling for 5 or 10 minutes exact.

Lab/pit mix?

Ours was a rescue, 13 years now
View attachment 186054
Not sure, the one is a boxer/Australian shepherd mix, but the other we believe is a bloodhound/lab mix, don’t hold me 100% but that’s what we think, the boxer mix we rescued about 5yrs ago, the other mix we also rescued but only like 5months ago, we’re still working with her, before these two we rescued a full bread golden retriever, they were bad with him and asked a friend of mine to have him put down and he knew we were looking for a dog, so he brought him over, the wife spent over an hour just brushing him while I was at work, the dog wouldn’t let me in and protected the wife, he was in love with her, a few years passed and my seizures changed and amazingly he knew when they were happening, one day I came home from work and was a little off, I sat down and he stood up placing his front paws on my arms, and kept licking my face, 5min later the wife found out I didn’t take my Rx in the morning, so I ended up taking them and a little after 30min the dog started to back off, so he knew when they were coming, here’s a pic of the other two tonight, they were crashed on our bed while we were watching tv, and our late golden being lazy..
JR

IMG_3695.jpeg

IMG_3696.png