Servo quality

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a737mech

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I will be buying a JR XS3 Pro for Christmas this year and I will need 2 new servos for my RC 10 GT Factory +. What do you recommend, Ill need a torque, for the steering and a speedy for the steering. I have about $100.00 to spend on each, any suggestions.

I need help here people. I know nothing on the subject.

I'd recomend a JR 5645 for steering and a JR 5625 for throttle. The may not cost that mush but I've been using them for years without any problems.

I run HiTec servos in my rides. I have been a big proponent of Digital servos and recommend them. The ones I use are the HiTec HS-5645MG and HS-5625MG. Both are relatively quick and have plenty of torque. I use the 5645 for steering and the 5625 for throttle/brake duty. If you do not like digital servos, HiTec makes some decent non-digital servos that match up in numbering...HS-645MG and HS-625MG.

You can find them at TowerHobbies with little difficulty. The price is right in my book also.