Scale License Plates...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I knew of this site a long time ago but had forgot about it. Some of you guys may know about it as well.

http://acme.com/licensemaker/licensemaker.cgi?text=NO%FEAR&state=Missouri&r=598364110

Make your plate, save the pic,resize to fit your rig and print it out. I used glossy photo paper as its stiffer and well...shiny LOL Use a piece of thick lexan, paint it whatever color you want, make it a bit bigger than your "license plate" for your mounting plate and glue it or double side tape it, to your rig :D

I'm too lazy to go take pics of mine lol not a scale machine but looks cool none the less enjoy fellas!!

-Nitro

Cool.....I have to try that. My T-Maxx has the Pro-Line bumpers that even has a place for a plate.

Yeah it works great, I love using that sight. You can see one of mine here.

021-11.jpg

Oooh, is that NY one for me Rolex :D
BITE ME

The plate on the Tmaxx was done in 2002 or 3 on Photoshop, and was a duplicate of my car tag. It took a couple of hours to replicate the image and scale the different fonts on it, including the county name on the bottom and I also added the month and year stickers on the corners.
On the site it takes about a minute or less but still needs the stickers included. :)

Last edited:
Back