Sold / Found Savage 25 w Roll Cage, Mugen MBX5 ProSpec Roller. Blow Out Sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsodmike

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi all,

I've got the following RCs for sale. There's a relative time-limit until April 15th as DHL has an offer for the local new year here. Shipping is USD35/- world-wide in a DHL box so you'll get it in a couple days. Without this promotion, shipping via courier for RCs of this size would cost well over $100!

Payment Terms: Paypal and I'll include the fees into the invoice. I have tonnes of references plus over 170-star eBay rating!

Savage 25 w/ Roll Cage

** Note **: The Big Joes pictured below are available at additional cost.

savage_25.jpg

Savage RTR w/STS .28 1/2 gallon thru it so please be sure to finish the break in procedure another cpl tanks at the settings it is at then tune for performance checking the temps
Stock wheels and tires
NIP diff ring (beveled gear)
HPI Ribbed Pipe
One HPI Servo installed; You need to fit another servo.
Two custom painted (used) bodies included.
+ a whole box of goodies, spares, used bits.

This is for the serious RCer. Easily over US$ 1000/- has been spent on this rig.
Price: USD200/- + USD35/- shipping via DHL + PayPal fees

Mugen MBX5 ProSpec

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

Important: You get a complete MBX5 ProSpec - I've only partially completed the build; used part-bags have been saved and sealed up together. The balance un-opened part-bags for continuing the build are also sealed up for YOU to finish the build :D

Partially built as a roller
Custom milled Fioroni Chassis
Several Fioroni hop-ups: shock towers, chassis braces, steering arm, carbon fibre steering plate etc.
Quad-cradock brakes installed.
Original Chassis plate included.
Part-bags used for the build so far have been saved as one set.
Remaining un-opened part-bags are also sealed for continuing the build.
Includes manuals etc.
No body - you can purchase one as you wish.
Sold as roller, no wheels/tires included.
A plethora of hop-ups upgrades are available, including Lunsford Turnbuckles kit etc. I will list these tomorrow.

Price: USD200/- + USD35/- shipping via DHL + PayPal fees

Smaller Items:- Shipping via Aramex at a fixed rate of USD25/-. Kindly note, PayPal charges are added on top.

Vantage Savage/LST Rear Exhaust In-Line Pipe/Manifold Set (PIPE-BU180C-03) - $60/- (unused, practically new with manifold attached).

Vantage Racing Carbon Fibre Tuned Pipe - 1/8th Buggy (BU120L-04) - $50 (used, with manifold attached). This is for .21 engines (High Torque Header).

Last edited:
Team Orion Vortex R8 Brushless ESC (130A, 2-4S) ORI65104

IMG_20130406_171129.jpg

IMG_20130406_170831.jpg

I've only had this ESC for less than a couple weeks, and actually run it for much less. You'll notice that I've built a D8T truggy and have since upgraded to a Xerun ESC, hence this is for sale!

Price: $80 + Aramex shipping $35 + PayPal fees ~ Open to your best offer!

Where are you shipping from, and how much for the Big Joes?

Hi mate, I'm back home in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I lived in the UK for a good 8+ years (Uni) - there's a promotion via DHL at the moment where I can courier a package for 20-quid. The advantage is you'll get it within 2 days tops; it comes to the same as shipping a laptop in the UK via RMSD :)

Let me know if you'd like to take 'em; FYI they came with my Savage 25. You can either pay direct to my Lloyds TSB in GBP or via PayPal but I'll have to charge the fees on top, which typically works around to 6% (I've got an android PayPal calculator that lets me add in the actual figure, so it's a tad less...)

Where are you based in 'ol Blighty? I've got over 171-eBay rating and many references from my past sales of my other hobby (collecting watches Omega, Rolex, AP, Patek...) in the event you'd like to pay the cash over the counter. I have no problem with PayPal as well.

Cheers M.

Where are you shipping from, and how much for the Big Joes?

A brand new set without local shipping will set you well over 70 quid + p&p. Would you consider £80 + paypal fees ~= £85/-, as your total amount? This includes delivery via DHL, plus I'll be sending you the tracking no.

85 pounds is about $130 USD. You can buy 4 brand new Big joes with wheels for $78USD shipped. Just sayin....

85 pounds is about $130 USD. You can buy 4 brand new Big joes with wheels for $78USD shipped. Just sayin....

Once that hits the UK, he'll end up paying $130 if not more thans to 'taxes'; also I doubt he's going to get 2-day guaranteed couriered delivery for that.

Best I could do is £75/- shipped via courier to the UK (US$115/- all inc.)

Of course, he can get a brand new set for about the same but he'll have to gamble with USPS first class mail and wait hmm, for a good 14-days+ :\

Last edited:
My bad I forgot he just moved to the UK. He was here in the states.

My bad I forgot he just moved to the UK. He was here in the states.

:mrgreen: no problem mate. BTW, if you feel any of my other prices could be improved a bit, considering I'm mainly pricing these for 'global', non-US buyers feel free to help! Reasoning is I obviously cannot compete with US stores/eBay US with all the free ground shipping you have there.

Plus, for PayPal concerns, I have to ship via courier as well - it also gives both myself and the buyer some peace of mind.

I normally dont comment on peoples prices as they can charge whatever they want IMO. Only reason I said something there was because I was thinking he was still in the US and if he was that price just simply wouldnt be practical for him in particular. I should have just stuck to my normal "keep my nose out of other peoples business" rule lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.