RTR Bully's! $500

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Great price and perfect solution to getting a comp rig.

Rtr bully's.

http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_info.php?products_id=1032

DSC_2046.jpg

You will want to change tires but other than that this would be a great setup to start with. You can upgrade things gradually if you want also to maybe a better chassis/shocks setup.

those are cool..I got to try them out at rcx expo this weekend..I think they are the 500 for them...

why would you do that?? whata waste of money, why wouldnt you just go losi?? :thumbup: lol jk thats a good deal for a rtr bully fo sho!

Because the losi sucks until its MOA, and to make it MOA, You will be over $500 with the initial cost of the rig...Thats why boy, now go sit in the corner. lol jk. I wouldnt buy this rig personally just because I would want a better chassis/suspensions, tires, wheels, shocks, electronics BUT for a newb, this is an easy and reliable setup to get started....

Ya after playing with it at the expo i would rather have a moa..

MOA is the way to go if you want to comp seriously or just crawl by your self at the best level you can. A shafty CAN be as competitive as a MOA for sure, but it takes alot of work and some giving up things like high belly clearance to keep the cog low. The losi MOA's do great though, so dont get me wrong there, Idnewcrwlr's is setup very well, but it has twice the money into it than this rtr bully would to get started. You would end up doubling the cost once you upgraded everything but you could do that slowly.

Sweet price for sure . Too bad the club here doesn't allow moa's . Well you can run them but you take a point hit for every gate . Even if you run perfect you can't win !

MOA is the way to go if you want to comp seriously or just crawl by your self at the best level you can. A shafty CAN be as competitive as a MOA for sure, but it takes alot of work and some giving up things like high belly clearance to keep the cog low. The losi MOA's do great though, so dont get me wrong there, IDnewcrwlr's is setup very well, but it has twice the money into it than this rtr bully would to get started. You would end up doubling the cost once you upgraded everything but you could do that slowly.

i wouldnt say quite twice the money, but close. but then again i got the best of the best in/on my rig. this one is good for a newb like you said, but i would have to pass on it myself too. like you said you would hvae to dump alot more coin into it to get it truely comp ready. .. .

Sweet price for sure . Too bad the club here doesn't allow moa's . Well you can run them but you take a point hit for every gate . Even if you run perfect you can't win !

What kind of club doesn't allow you to run a MOA rig, that is a bunch of crap if you ask me and I drive a Shafty comp rig, they should just have Pro MOA and Pro Shafty class.

On another note that is a great deal for a MAO RTR rig. Do you know if it comes with the new lighter axles or the older much heavier version? I think with a little work and tuning you could probably have it crawling pretty well.

Damn, I just got into a shafty. And I am thinking real hard about a scaler. Please don't do this to me!!!!

Damn, I just got into a shafty. And I am thinking real hard about a scaler. Please don't do this to me!!!!

Would not take much to convert the AX10 to a SCX10 or similar scaler then all you would need is $500 bucks to buy the Bully RTR, LOL!!!!:hehe::D