RC Wish List

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Ok, let's have some shopping fun.
It is time to pretend someone gave you some gift cards and you get to choose what RC, car, plane, helo or boat you would buy with each one.
I was going to do unlimited funds only but that seems a little boring so lets do cost categories.

Category A (Gift Card Under 200$) A gift card from your wife that would rather get herself a facial than give you a nice RC.
Category B (Gift Card 201$ - 500$) A gift card from your wife that loves you.
Category C (Gift Card 501$ - 1000$) A gift card from your wife that really loves you!
Category D (Gift Card 1001$ - Unlimited) You got yourself this gift card from the inheritance of your favorite uncle Leo who always told you to save your money and just died! Thanks uncle Leo! Great advice.

You only get one item per category but you can do one or all of the categories but you MUST provide a link to the item with the current list price typed below the link --- or --- a picture of the item with the current list price for that item typed below the picture in each category.
OK, I will start.
Category A (0$ - 200$)
Furitek's Furi Wagon FX-118
1705626167176.jpeg
Click on picture above to go to site where it is sold.
Currently 199.99$

Category B (201$ - 500$)

Endoro Ecto Trail Truck 4x4
1705624934711.jpeg
Currently 399.99$

Category C (501$ - 1000$)

Traxxas Ultimate Desert Racer
1705625491752.jpeg
Currently 749.95$
I am still waiting for the sale here Traxxas to pull the trigger on this one!

Category C (1001$ - Unlimited Funds $$$$$$$)
Losi Desert Buggy DB XL-E 2.0
1705625763844.jpeg
Currently 1199.99$

well that is my current wish list.
Oh, if you end up getting something on your wish list, don't forget to come back here and cross it off. You don't want good old St. Nick to get you what you already have!
If someone want me to add higher money categories or split up some categories, let me know and I will change it.
Have fun. let's spend some of Uncle Leo's inheritance!

Last edited:
A: i dont know exactly....
ahh wait, Traxxas Bandit. been wanting to build a Mid-motor Bandit. if its free, heck ya! https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxa...MInPzJn7nogwMVPgitBh004w2gEAQYAyABEgILkPD_BwE

B: knew this one fast as lightning. Losi Baja Ray. Coolest 3S rig out there. (oh no, its 529$....)
B: Arrma Typhon 6S. Freaking bang for the buck. Sick, Fast, AAARRRRRMMMMMAAAAA! https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...-with-spektrum-firma-rtr-black/ARA8606V5.html

C: Traxxas UDR. sick, fast, cool looking, sick, realistic, sick, 6S, and, oh, did i mention, SICK!! https://traxxas.com/products/landing/unlimited-desert-racer/

D: might as well go all out! Rovan RF5. gas powered 1/5 scale RALLY CAR! wat? u think there's something cooler in existence? other than real rally cars, ur dead wrong. https://rovanrc.com/product/RV360RF5B-02/

if anybody wants to buy me a RC from this list, feel free to do so.

A: i dont know exactly....
ahh wait, Traxxas Bandit. been wanting to build a Mid-motor Bandit. if its free, heck ya! https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxa...MInPzJn7nogwMVPgitBh004w2gEAQYAyABEgILkPD_BwE

B: knew this one fast as lightning. Losi Baja Ray. Coolest 3S rig out there. (oh no, its 529$....)
B: Arrma Typhon 6S. Freaking bang for the buck. Sick, Fast, AAARRRRRMMMMMAAAAA! https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...-with-spektrum-firma-rtr-black/ARA8606V5.html

C: Traxxas UDR. sick, fast, cool looking, sick, realistic, sick, 6S, and, oh, did i mention, SICK!! https://traxxas.com/products/landing/unlimited-desert-racer/

D: might as well go all out! Rovan RF5. gas powered 1/5 scale RALLY CAR! wat? u think there's something cooler in existence? other than real rally cars, ur dead wrong. https://rovanrc.com/product/RV360RF5B-02/

if anybody wants to buy me a RC from this list, feel free to do so.
Nice choices!!
I will have to keep look out for that sick looking Rovan. I'd love to see that thing in action!

Category A, I'd go for this SP1 GP by CEN, though I already own one but it's rwd. This one appears in mint condition🤩
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m206394...ium=android_social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons
Screenshot_20240119_094221_Marktplaats.jpg
category D, my favorite and most unrealistic category, I'd upgrade my baja to a taylor 50gt.

Category B, I'd go for this clone
https://link.marktplaats.nl/m206874...ium=android_social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons (maybe it'd even fit in category A??)😁
Screenshot_20240119_094923_Marktplaats.jpg
Screenshot_20240119_094921_Marktplaats.jpg

Last edited:
Currently its
Category A : ecx torment with the blue and silver body. Trouble is finiding one near me they're also alwayd beat up bad
ecx03026.jpg

Category B : tamiya grand hauler. I've always had a soft spot for semi trucks. I think on horizon hobby they're 460USD
TAM56356_A0_ACCRK6CZ.jpg

Category D : kraken rc. Any i love them all they are quite pricey though. 1300USD no engine
kraken-vekta-5e-ultra-p1.jpg

Last edited:
Currently its
Category A : ecx torment with the blue and silver body. Trouble is finiding one near me they're also alwayd beat up bad
View attachment 179360
Category B : tamiya grand hauler. I've always had a soft spot for semi trucks. I think on horizon hobby they're 460USD
View attachment 179365
Category D : kraken rc. Any i love them all they are quite pricey though. 1300USD no engineView attachment 179370
Those are awesome!
Lovin that hauler!
That Kraken looks bad ass too but as you said, too much $$$

My wish-list in no particular order. I would never expect to have all these but a man can dream.

Arrma:
New Bigrock 6s
OG Bigrock Nero 6s
EXB Outcast 6s
EXB Mojave 6s
Mojave 4s
Outcast 4s
Infraction 6s

Axial:
Axial SCX10 Pro Scaler Competition Kit
RTR Deadbolt
WRAITH
WRAITH Spawn

Others:
Team Associated Rival MT10
Losi Promoto-MX
FTX 1:10 Outback Tracker or RGT EX86190
Enduro Ecto
Enduro Trailwalker Black
FMS Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Atlas 6x6

Tell me I'm dreamin.

I'm missing some but I can't think at the moment.

Edit, A few I missed:
Tekno SCT
Tekno MT
Tekno EB
Vanquish VRD Stance
Vanquish VS4-10 Phoenix Portal

Last edited:
At this point everything on my wish list involves a CNC or a plastic injection mold machine.
A steering plate for my Sledge that's twice as thick as stock. Carbon fiber, stainless steel, possibly titanium.

My wants.
1. Traxxas UDR. Like the rear solid axle.
2. Arrma Mojave 6s. Like the looks of it.
3. Arrma Mojave 4s. Looks cool.
4. Losi Baja ray 1/1o. Solid axle looks cool.
5. I will leave this spot open, as I know I will want something else. 🤣
6 Arrma stunt truck, Notorious, 6s.:cool:

Currently its
View attachment 179360
View attachment 179365
Category D : kraken rc. Any i love them all they are quite pricey though. 1300USD no engineView attachment 179370
Wutup clegg, I have a question about a Silverado hybrid battery you fixed.

Ok, let's have some shopping fun.
It is time to pretend someone gave you some gift cards and you get to choose what RC, car, plane, helo or boat you would buy with each one.
I was going to do unlimited funds only but that seems a little boring so lets do cost categories.

Category A (Gift Card Under 200$) A gift card from your wife that would rather get herself a facial than give you a nice RC.
Category B (Gift Card 201$ - 500$) A gift card from your wife that loves you.
Category C (Gift Card 501$ - 1000$) A gift card from your wife that really loves you!
Category D (Gift Card 1001$ - Unlimited) You got yourself this gift card from the inheritance of your favorite uncle Leo who always told you to save your money and just died! Thanks uncle Leo! Great advice.

You only get one item per category but you can do one or all of the categories but you MUST provide a link to the item with the current list price typed below the link --- or --- a picture of the item with the current list price for that item typed below the picture in each category.
OK, I will start.
Category A (0$ - 200$)
Furitek's Furi Wagon FX-118
View attachment 179324
Currently 199.99$

Category B (201$ - 500$)

Endoro Ecto Trail Truck 4x4
View attachment 179316
Currently 399.99$

Category C (501$ - 1000$)

Traxxas Ultimate Desert Racer
View attachment 179319
Currently 749.95$
I am still waiting for the sale here Traxxas to pull the trigger on this one!

Category C (1001$ - Unlimited Funds $$$$$$$)
Losi Desert Buggy DB XL-E 2.0
View attachment 179320
Currently 1199.99$

well that is my current wish list.
Oh, if you end up getting something on your wish list, don't forget to come back here and cross it off. You don't want good old St. Nick to get you what you already have!
If someone want me to add higher money categories or split up some categories, let me know and I will change it.
Have fun. let's spend some of Uncle Leo's inheritance!
Really, I'm more interested in where to find one of those Wifes you're speaking of??!!! Where does a mere mortal such as myself, find such a glorious Woman?? I must have grabbed one of those discontinued models, mine is not working right!!!

Maybe it needs a factory reset

did you re calibrate? 🤣 🫠
She's an older 60's model, I've pushed every button I could find, and nothing works?! Looking for a mute 90's model,,,lol

I'd upgrade to a modern generation

Jk😃
I'm on it:cheers:

Some of my favs, I mentioned I have a little🤏 problem, but as most Men I refuse going to a halfway house to sort out their problems!:hehe:
IMG_E0452.jpg

Last edited:
Back