RPM True Track Rear A-arm Conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyRitz

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is there an instructional video or thread with pictures? I searched, but came up empty.

Thanks,

Rob

There is a set of instructions in the bags. all you have to do is do an image search on google or bing Traxxas TMAXX RPM and get pics for the basic idea. Not a hard procedure to do at all.

There is a set of instructions in the bags. all you have to do is do an image search on google or bing Traxxas TMAXX RPM and get pics for the basic idea. Not a hard procedure to do at all.

Thanks for the motivation! You're right, not difficult at all.

My T-Maxx handles like a dream now. It stays on-line MUCH better now. Plus, wheelies are a little harder to do. Two thumbs up!

I added most of the RPM parts I purchased recently: 1) True-track rear A-arms, 2) front A-arms, 3) front shock tower and 4) front bumper. I still have to add the rear shock tower, but ran out of time. There's always tomorrow!

Thats what I really try to do first is RPM all around, because with these rigs, other materials dont withstand the impacts of bashing.

Glad to be of help :D

Thanks for the motivation! You're right, not difficult at all.

My T-Maxx handles like a dream now. It stays on-line MUCH better now. Plus, wheelies are a little harder to do. Two thumbs up!

I added most of the RPM parts I purchased recently: 1) True-track rear A-arms, 2) front A-arms, 3) front shock tower and 4) front bumper. I still have to add the rear shock tower, but ran out of time. There's always tomorrow!

All great hop-ups. your on the right path for sure.

Back