Are the Rustler rear arms the same length as the slash rear arms? (2wd)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Are the Rustler rear arms the same length as the slash rear arms? Broke the RPM arm on the slash the other day. I got a pair of rear arms in by parts bin that came off of the rustler. Just seeing if they are the same or different lengths. I should be able to use the rustler arm on the slash. If its longer than I will probably need longer camber links.

I have no idea how I managed to break a RPM arm.

I think theyre pretty similar if not the same. Hold up one of your Rustler arms next to the slash arms and just visually check them.

BTW, RPM has an amazing warranty on their parts so Id look in to that.

Are the Rustler rear arms the same length as the slash rear arms? Broke the RPM arm on the slash the other day. I got a pair of rear arms in by parts bin that came off of the rustler. Just seeing if they are the same or different lengths. I should be able to use the rustler arm on the slash. If its longer than I will probably need longer camber links.

I have no idea how I managed to break a RPM arm.
I am 99% sure that rustler rear arms are.longer

Determined that the rustler stock arms are the same length as the slash rpm arms so I put on the rustler stock arm until I get a pair of RPM arms. Also going to get rpm front and rear shock towers.
PXL_20230205_161510584.jpg

Here is the broken RPM arm.
6 years tho. Not that bad.

Back