RPM Shock Shaft Guards for Traxxas 10th Scale Shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I think this is a great idea.

Comes in the usual RPM colors.

http://rpmrcproducts.com/products/traxxas/4xSlash2.htm#guards

80401_Ft.jpg

I wonder if they would fit my maxx .

I wonder if they would fit my maxx .

Tech Notes: RPM Shock Shaft Guards fit all Traxxas 1/10th scale molded shocks as well as Traxxas Big Bore shocks but will not fit the Traxxas Jato. They fit the T-Maxx and E-Maxx but will not work with RPM T/E-Maxx A-arms due to clearance limitations on the upper arm.

They may fit on my Maxx since I'm running the Ti susp. arms and there's quite a bit of room around those baby's.

Thankx Hamz!

...and just when you thought a TMaxx was already blinged out to the maxx!

Those are pretty nice. My old HPI NMT had something like that on it. Thought it was odd that more don't do it, at least on the rear shocks. Especially with nitro rigs spitting oil all over the rear arm/shock.

Cheers . They are pretty nifty tho .

I found someone on ebay that makes spandex covers. They get a little dirty, but are machine washable

Bad Horsie makes them also for the Baja 5B.

My Baja's use Bad Horsie covers. So do my Slash and Slash 4x4.

Bad horsie covers where do you get them??? just wondering if all i have to do is type in bad horsie covers or is there a website they are on???

I'm done with bad horsie covers. I've trashed 2 pairs now. Once you get a rip then dirt comes in and doesn't come back out. My shocks are always filthy after I pull the socks off. They just arent worth it IMO. I'm not buying another set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had sold a tmaxx I bought used that had nylon(Ithink nylon) covers over the shocks... Is that anything like what you guys are talking about???? and 10 gauge would you recomend just leaving the shocks the way they are so they can be cleaned easier.??????

Back