My new slightly used Traxxas Rustler 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stock tires and wheels suck, they rip apart too easily but you've got some bad-ass upgrades there.
The self-righting is very hard on the drivetrain, don't use it.
The wing and rear body support bends up with lots of wheelies and back flips, go easy there.
Spur gears are regular replacements.
I just love mine, use it a lot!

The stock tires and wheels suck, they rip apart too easily but you've got some bad-ass upgrades there.
The self-righting is very hard on the drivetrain, don't use it.
The wing and rear body support bends up with lots of wheelies and back flips, go easy there.
Spur gears are regular replacements.
I just love mine, use it a lot!
Traded it for this beast a few months back. (Sorry for the terrible pic, can’t upload the nice ones, files too big 😢)

IMG_2652.jpeg

nice i need to get a rock or dust chassis cover mine has the aluminum spur thing and its has holes and rocks can get in there
I am getting the dusty cover, so I can run it in the snow. And paddle tires. This is all for my Sledge. Can't wait for the snow.

It's a hot truck, I've always had a warm spot for Rustlers.

For your center diff/slipper gear issues I would recommend a Hoss center diff. I have one in my monster Slash with a Castle 1512 motor in it and have had no problems.

Back