rollinlow's scale build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollinlow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i been wanting to build me a nice scale rig something i could beat on adn just go out and drive so when axial came out with the scx10 i knew i would get one

there will be alot more work goin into this build as the weeks go by

specs:

axial scx10 kit
cc sidewinder
35t
traxxas WP servo
3s lipo
hpi stock wheels
stock flat irons
set of trail docs in the mail
yota body

just a few pictures for now

DSC03948.jpg

little flex pictures
DSC03950.jpg

the body is just sitting on it for now
DSC03947.jpg

let me know what u guys think
theres alot more coming for this thing

nice, its about time lol just kidding. cool to see ya getting into scalers now rollin...

I'm really liking scale as of late so uncle sam got me one lol

Looks good, I like the YOTA body, It's still to bad you had to get rid of the Berg, you could of had a bad a$$ crawler and a bad a$$ scaler.....

That thing is bad-ass. can't wait till i get ahold of mine.

was looking for a nice scale and realistic build to do and was looking at the scx 10 really close, but being the nitro man that i am , would have to make it a nitro!!!

was looking for a nice scale and realistic build to do and was looking at the scx 10 really close, but being the nitro man that i am , would have to make it a nitro!!!

theres just not enough room to make it super scale and throw the nitro stuff in there

but lets not throw off my thread

theres just not enough room to make it super scale and throw the nitro stuff in there

but lets not throw off my thread

why should you be the first? lol jk...did you get all the glass and grill for the body?

Other then throwing off the thread!!!!! this is my fav by far, love the realistic look of the frame and overall look!

yea i got the grill and glass but i really want the repro glass thats not tinted but it cost a little to much for now

agreed!!! those are crazy expensive!!! have you decided on a color for paint?

not really sure what color i want to paint it but I'm going to fill all the holes

i do plan for an interior and front bumper with a winch

what color u think i should go SNG my yota is white but i like red or black
I'm going to go look at stock colors that came them years and see

my 81, same body style, was blue from the factory,,,

29250640003_large.jpg

well i picked up some stuff today to start on the in interior tonite should have some updates

I'm fabricating another scale frame to use under the 'Ugly Truckling". Where are those frame rails from?

their the axials from their scaler kit...the scx10...

well today was a good day guys,i got the body mounted for now(will change)
esc all wired up and ran a full pack threw it

ill post pictures in a little while

Back