Revo 3.3 Mod???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was thinkin about makin my new 5309 revo more unique. I want to try and get more run time out of it so i was thinkin to pick a kinda small like 100-125cc fuel tank and modding the lines a lil bit to get pressure goin to both tanks and getting at least 10-15 more mins of runtime!!! it would look pretty cool and e very unique!! my next mod I'm thinkin about is to use my dads welder and cut a header on the end and make it just a peice of metal then weld it to another header and make a dual exhaust mod???what do ya think,,they both sound sweet!!!just gettin the mind goin and usin my imagination!!! leave a comment on wat u guys think!!!

I was thinkin about makin my new 5309 revo more unique. I want to try and get more run time out of it so i was thinkin to pick a kinda small like 100-125cc fuel tank and modding the lines a lil bit to get pressure goin to both tanks and getting at least 10-15 more mins of runtime!!! it would look pretty cool and e very unique!! my next mod I'm thinkin about is to use my dads welder and cut a header on the end and make it just a peice of metal then weld it to another header and make a dual exhaust mod???what do ya think,,they both sound sweet!!!just gettin the mind goin and usin my imagination!!! leave a comment on wat u guys think!!!
the fuel tank idea is a pretty sweet one i like it but my question is. Is there gonna be enough pressure to pressurize both tanks????
and as far as cutting and welding on the header i think it would be sweet. . if it would work, because there is ALOT of R&D that go into making the exhaust for these rigs to get optimum performance out of them, as far as a header mod goes you can just cut the cone off of the end and it will get on the pipe sooner i did it and it works great

what cone??? but idk yet if there will be enough pressure i think i just have to try it out...

ok thanx..I'm gonna try to do that before sta for the bash.. you going???

as it goes right now. . yes. . .

oh cool...then see you there i guess...

yup i spose so. . .hopefully i get my revo back together before then

yea mines all good..its stock but i got like 300 bucks worth of upgrades waitin to be put in!! lol

mine is kinda stock, but i have it apart right now so i can put my new RPM Sensor in it so i have that working for this weekend

i anxiously await the results of your two tank idea. I'm sure one bigger one would pressurize,or maybe a baffle between two smaller ones. But you may end up putting a GI joe scuba gear in there to pressure the pressure you'll need. I don't think dual exhaust will give up more press, one will be a dummy right?

well i didnt think it would be a dummy like i wanted to actually cut into the header connected to the engine and weld on another header to that hole in the other header...but the two tank idea I've heard that if you put in fuel filters it adds a little bit more pressure...

well then I guess the pressure is on. remember the exhaust headers have a baffle after the pressure outlet with various holes drilled in to create the right pressure.

Back