RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boss Speed sucks.

I don't know WTF is going on, but I keep having to be marshaled for what I feel is not cutting certain corners too tight. This has not happened to me before on this track. Very frustrating.

Oh well. Can't do any worse than second and it's a tie for the fast lap at this point.

I may run again on Speedway since my first run was garbage despite being 1 lap up.

:hehe: :p: :hehe: I've been griping about that ever since we started on this track. This time I changed my approach to those areas with fewer problems.

Come on Josh - I DARE you to run :p:

Race No. 14 – Results

1. Racer 1966 - 123 Laps
2. robmob - 121 Laps

Fast Lap: Racer 1966 – 7.136 seconds

Race No. 14 – Boss Speed – Results

1. Racer 1966 - 33 Laps
2. robmob - 32 Laps

Fast Lap: TIE – 20.58 seconds

Wow!

Lostallo is one big track.

Do you use your 3PK for VRC?

Yes. I use my 3PKS with an FM module.

I was asking him because I have a 9 cell battery pack that fits the 3PK that I'm not using anymore.

Wow,Rob puts in the first run this week! :OMG:

I would have had one in on Lostallo as well if it wasn't for the fact that I have never ran on it before. I might put in a run on it tonight if I get the layout memorized to my liking. I was close last night before the the wife kicked me off the computer. LOL

I will be going after your Speedway run as well this evening. If I don't beat it on my 2nd run, of course I will have to immediately do my final run.

Looks like you're done on Speedway this week Randy. LOL

I just could not stay clean enough to make up the 3 seconds.

Just put a run in on Lostallo.

It's a throw away since the conditions were not even close to what I used in practice. It took me a bit to get in any sort of groove once I realized it. If would be nice if you actually got a full lap before the race starts. Plus at lap 6 I lost sound which wasn't a big deal since the race only need one pit. Unfortunately the reason I lost sound was because iTunes decided to notify me of an available update by using a giant window in the middle of the race. I had no choice but to stop and close it and just figured I would use the race as online practice.

Lostallo flows really well, but that S/F line is in an odd location and the refuel area is the smallest of any track and easy to overshoot if you are not careful.

Damn good first run Randy.

22 laps is it for myself as well.

You will know if you need to run again by noon tomorrow.

Balls in your court Randy.

Improved your run by about 9 seconds and took away your fast lap in the process.:p:

My run was flawless up until lap 18 where I got tapped by an AI. An AI who I have named Randy hacked me badly on lap 20 and I had to get marshaled. If it were real RC racing, the AI that hacked me would have had to do a stop and go. LOL

Not to pressure you or anything, but if you don't beat me this week this is for you :second_place: for the Winter Series.:hehe:

Back