RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okie.. so we're approx. 3 months away from teh '11 season. That's cool. I'm thinking I will be racing on-road locally by then so I'll probably participate in the 2011 VRC series as well.

I tried running onroad, was messing up pretty bad so just called it quits. I've gotten wear I have to interest in the longer races like that. Hopefully I'll be in it still though for the summer series.

I would not consider 16 minutes a very long race. It's only 2 pits stops during a run.

I guess if you can't stay on the track it might seem long.:hehe:

Race No. 12 – Results

1. Racer 1966 - 132 Laps
2. robmob - 129 Laps
3. darkslayor24 - 120 Laps

Fast Lap: Racer 1966 – 7.128 seconds

Race No. 12 – Halifax – Results

1. Racer 1966 - 47 Laps (16:07.580)
2. robmob - 47 Laps (16:12.624)

Fast Lap: Racer 1966 – 18.92 seconds

Need ice studs in the tires for this weeks oval.

Race No. 13 – Results

1. robmob - 100 Laps
2. Racer 1966 - 99 Laps

Fast Lap: robmob – 7.544 seconds

Race No. 13 - Fiorano – Results

1. robmob - 36 Laps (14:10.252)
2. Racer 1966 - 36 Laps 14:15.360)

Fast Lap: Racer 1966 – 21.54 seconds

The Winter Series championship is shaping up to come down to the last race just like the '10 Championship. It will be funny if it's yet another tie.

Randy (aka: IronMan) is the only racer that was able to nut up and make every single race in both the Winter championship and the Winter oval series. He only has 6 more races to make and he will get the AMain $25 gc. It's so close I'm sure he can taste it.

I nutted up until I had tech difficulties.

I now wish I nutted up and didn't miss any of the oval races. I simply got sick of the oval and needed a break. That would have made for an interesting finish for the overall points total.

I nutted up until I had tech difficulties.

So in a way you got kicked in the nuts. :hehe:

Just put it toward the '11 series. I'm going to finish both seasons since I started it but after that I'm probably done with VRC.

OK then.

I'm actually counting the races looking forward to the end of the season. It will be months before I will want to even think about a '11 season.

Last edited:
Boss Speed sucks.

I don't know WTF is going on, but I keep having to be marshaled for what I feel is not cutting certain corners too tight. This has not happened to me before on this track. Very frustrating.

Oh well. Can't do any worse than second and it's a tie for the fast lap at this point.

I may run again on Speedway since my first run was garbage despite being 1 lap up.

Ooh, I LOVE that track! I think I'll put a run down later on. It's been a little while since I've had the Tx on...

Back